Our New Shell Energy Prices From 1st July

Started by Diasi, June 29, 2023, 01:24:39 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

Supermarket fuel prices do vary depending on location.

Raven

Quote from: klondike on June 30, 2023, 03:03:48 PMSupermarket fuel prices do vary depending on location.

Your not kidding, the prices on the North Coast are much more than down in Perth, about 30p a litre more.
Also the Prices at the Perth Supermarkets just now is 1.44 and my daughter told me yesterday it's 1. 34 in Dundee. :wtf:

dextrous63

Cassandra

Vertically Integrated Oligopolists - all of them!
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

dextrous63

Is this a new version of Call My Bluff?  I used to love that.

GrannyMac

Quote from: Raven on June 30, 2023, 03:14:04 PMYour not kidding, the prices on the North Coast are much more than down in Perth, about 30p a litre more.
Also the Prices at the Perth Supermarkets just now is 1.44 and my daughter told me yesterday it's 1. 34 in Dundee. :wtf:

We've been in Cheshire at the weekend. Dearest we saw was £1.51, but popped to Stoke whilst we were there, £1.37 iirc.  I need to fill up today, last time I passed the filling station here it was £1.42.  
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

https://www.petrolprices.com/

Ok so 3p a litre is the average local variation and is only £1.50 or so on a top up but it you saw £1 coin on the path would you walk on or pick it up?

Looking here and rounding up the stupid 0.9p I see we go from 1.41 to 1.50 excluding the two on the M1 which are 1.70. I usually use Morrison which is at 1.43. I wouldn't drive the extra to Sainsbury at 1.42 as that is usually rammed as well as further nor the cheapest at 1.41 as that is right across town.

Kettering which is about 15 miles away is as usual 3p cheaper at 1.38

GrannyMac

I filled up this morning £1.42 at local BP.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

1955vintage

The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off