Coliseum Vandalism

Started by Alex, July 02, 2023, 12:02:45 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

The good old Beeb was quick to report the perpetrators of this vandalism were British tourists from Bristol.   They failed to say the man is a Bulgarian national and yes, he lives in Bristol.
Bloody BBC, always quick off the mark for a spot of Brit Bashing - or is it me ?

klondike

Obviously been picking up some bad habits. He should go home.

Alex

dextrous63

Has to be said that as theme parks go, the Coliseum is the pits.  They should put a load of rides in it as well as a MaccieD and KFC as a starting point.  Then they might get enough visitors to help pay to finish building the thing.

Alex

I thought it was wonderful !

klondike

dextrous63

Quote from: klondike on July 02, 2023, 06:55:28 PM

At least I hope it was  :grin:
Of course.  Visited it when I went inter-railing in 1984 ish.  Traffic fumes were blooming awful back then, but it was also quieter.  Personally, I preferred the one in Verona.

Alex

dextrous63

Quote from: Alex on July 02, 2023, 07:33:03 PMOOOOOPPSSS !
Of course I was kidding.  Mind you, a log flume and Burger King...😬🤣🤣

Diasi

Well the bloody WOPS vandalised Britain 2,000 years ago so they can some of their own back.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

Quote from: Diasi on July 04, 2023, 03:54:26 PMWell the bloody WOPS vandalised Britain 2,000 years ago so they can some of their own back.

I this a joke ?  I don't want to miss another one  :grin:

klondike