France on Fire

Started by Ashy, June 30, 2023, 10:12:33 PM

« previous - next »

dextrous63

klondike

:grin: :grin: :grin:

Ah - perhaps that's what the French are doing. Maybe they have internet problems. 

dextrous63

😬😬🤣

I thought they were developing a job creation scheme.  After all,  all these things they're busting will need fixing and/or replacing.  

klondike

I reckon those two cars will be on the replacing rather than repairing list.

JBR

Quote from: dextrous63 on July 02, 2023, 10:35:50 AMEnjoy the flatlands.  Hope the weather keeps.

I think it's safe to return now.
You mean she's buggered off?
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

dextrous63

She's not been around much lately.

Raven

Quote from: JBR on July 02, 2023, 02:28:28 PMYou mean she's buggered off?

She has been a member for 6/7 years but not a regular poster as she travels a lot.

JBR

Quote from: Raven on July 02, 2023, 04:59:38 PMShe has been a member for 6/7 years but not a regular poster as she travels a lot.
Good.  The further, the better!  😂
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

klondike

ITV are saying that the French have 45,000 police deployed on the riots. From what I can see we have less than 150,000 total police officers total and you can bet your life that plenty of them wouldn't be capable of riot control. 

There is absolutely no way that our police could cope with this. They'd have to involve the army and we don't have all that many of them either.

I hope the fans of mass immigration in government are watching this because there is a chance we could be seeing similar if we keep letting in huge numbers of potentially waring factions. There was a taster of that in Leicester not long back.

dextrous63

Hmm.  Brixton and Toxteth from 1981ish springs to mind

Raven

Personally I think we need to buy back the water cannons that the Toxic Tories sold. AND learn how to use the bloody things.  :waiting:

Alex

What really pixxes me off in all of this is the other week, one of "them" attacked babies with a knife and what happened ?  Nothing, no riot, no looting, no attacking police.  It all goes to show the majority are not like Europeans and they don't belong here.  When there aren't any police to attack, they fight each other.

July 02, 2023, 08:25:44 PM
Quote from: Raven on July 02, 2023, 08:23:13 PMPersonally I think we need to buy back the water cannons that the Toxic Tories sold. AND learn how to use the bloody things.  :waiting:

It was Boris who bought the water cannon, bloody Labour Sadiq Khan sold them !

dextrous63

I believe you may have found a use for the surplus sewage we seem to create?

Cassandra

Quote from: Sheila on July 01, 2023, 12:12:20 PMOne of my daughters worked in Paris for several years and went back last weekend to visit friends.  I'm pleased it wasn't this weekend.  One of her friends has told her that there is a 9pm curfew.

Macron is a former National leader of the Globalists 'World Economic Forum', as of course is 'Trudeau', Canada's Prime Minister. Eventually the latter closed down all the 'Striking' truck drivers bank accounts (a la Farage) at the time of their well co-ordinated 'protest' during his scurrilous lockdowns in Toronto earlier this year.

Very bad times are coming I fear. I lived in France for two years and know the brave French will fight their innate, pompous, little tit brained turd of a leader all the way to standstill and well done them.                                                                             
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

GHF

Hmm, no matter how bad things get here, we can be sure 
they are worse elsewhere else. And Macron isn't British.