Daily News Programmes

Started by Alex, June 30, 2023, 01:02:38 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

As I don't watch the news I wondered if what's happening in French cities including Paris, Marseilles, Nantes, Lille, Toulouse to name a few is being shown on British television.  The Africans are rioting and burning everything in sight after French police stopped a car and killed a 17 year old Algerian.

Raven

I only watch the local STV News at 6pm.I don't watch the World News, haven't for a long while now as it's so depressing and seldom anything good talked about.
That the main reason I often sound such a Twerp on here, I am not up to date with things.

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on June 30, 2023, 01:02:38 AMAs I don't watch the news I wondered if what's happening in French cities including Paris, Marseilles, Nantes, Lille, Toulouse to name a few is being shown on British television.  The Africans are rioting and burning everything in sight after French police stopped a car and killed a 17 year old Algerian.
The waste-of-space Algerian / French youth was too young to hold a driving licence but he had a history of driving offences for which he was stopped on this occasion when he was seen driving recklessly.

He then drove off, nearly running over the officers who'd stopped him, before being stopped a second time.

It was when he tried to drive away again that he was shot.

Good riddance in my opinion.

His mother is now riding round Paris, sat on the top of a van, stirring up the trouble
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

Did you read that on line Phil, or has it been on TV here ?  The clips I've seen on line look awful, it seems to be organised.

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on June 30, 2023, 09:41:59 AMDid you read that on line Phil, or has it been on TV here ?  The clips I've seen on line look awful, it seems to be organised.
It was online in a report that I found in a Yahoo News link, although the officer involved is now being thrown under the bus to appease the youth's supporters.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

JBR

I can imagine this sort of thing coming to us before too long, certainly as numbers increase still further.

OK, they no doubt get more from us (hotels, money, etc) than they do in France, but I'm sure that wouldn't stop them if they feel they can get more by rioting.
In addition to that, they know that our police, unlike the French, won't dare to shoot them if they riot (they're more likely to bring them cups of tea!).

Yes, watch out everyone, certainly in the middle of cities, especially Londonistan.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire