I might not...

Started by klondike, June 10, 2023, 11:16:06 PM

« previous - next »

Raven

Our park pond is almost dried up and the river is very low, you can walk across it in places. Worrying.  :hmm:

GrannyMac

The rain seem to just be missing us. The water butt is empty now. 
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Sheila

It seems a bit cooler so I started to tackle the utility room.  I had to give up, even though the cat 'helped'.
Paul has done some but I'll finish it off later.  Maybe very much later but I would be embarrassed if we had unexpected visitors.

Scrumpy

I might not...
Be the first to say 'Far too hot for me'..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

I was hot as hell Saturday but I was unavoidably out in it then. I was lucky that I avoided burned arms and face as they all got a toasting. Enough that I might be able to get a free 4 star hotel break and iPhone if I nip down to Dover beach. 

I never stay out in the sun since getting lobstered while inebriated and asleep on a Spanish beach one weekend when I was working there and couldn't get home because of the then infamous Spanish air traffic control strikes. That one hard lesson has served me well. Possibly killed all my nerve endings too as even when I get a tad red it never seems to hurt.

Raven

Well this morning, with shorts on and shoes off I paddled my way way along the beach and the water was warm. Reminded me of my childhood and days at St Andrews, Dageus has never seen me in the water and he kept trying to herd me out of it.  :rofl: Don't know what he was thinking.

Michael Rolls

probably 'Can't let her drown, who would feed me?'  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Diasi

We've had the car air con on low for the last two days, normally I don't use it.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Raven

Quote from: Michael Rolls on June 13, 2023, 11:04:59 AMprobably 'Can't let her drown, who would feed me?'  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

He'd have had hysterics if he'd seen me 20 years ago, up to my hips in the sea, with waves wolloping into me as I was trying to get my Daft Daniel to swim. :wink:

Michael Rolls

just as well he didn't  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]