That'll Be Him Failed Then. 😉

Started by Raven, June 09, 2023, 01:33:38 PM

« previous - next »

Raven

He doesn't look as if he's even ready to be sitting any test. His driving is appalling. :boo:

BBC News - Watch: Driving test ends with crash into lamp-post in Argentina
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-65852316

Alex

Oh dear oh dear, course it has to be a woman !  Fancy waiting until 63 to learn to drive  :grin:

klondike

Odd that they are using a course for a driving test. Mind you with driving like that I guess it's just as well. I know what Phil is going to say - the car must be an automatic.

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on June 09, 2023, 02:49:47 PMOdd that they are using a course for a driving test. Mind you with driving like that I guess it's just as well. I know what Phil is going to say - the car must be an automatic.
I would certainly say, with some confidence, after watching several clips of automatic car crashes, that it most likely was an automatic.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

bloody hell! Total incompetnce even before the final denouement - and I tend to agree with Phil - looks very much like ' oh the brake was the other pedal!'
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Diasi

Quote from: Michael Rolls on June 09, 2023, 06:59:13 PMbloody hell! Total incompetnce even before the final denouement - and I tend to agree with Phil - looks very much like ' oh the brake was the other pedal!'
I drove one of the Department's automatics for a short time & I remember to this day the moment I was doing 60mph along the A17 near Spalding & as I approached a roundabout I pressed what would have been the clutch pedal, down to the floor, albeit very briefly. Lol  :grin:
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]