Another Immigrant Supporting Academic Tosser.

Started by Diasi, June 08, 2023, 08:14:03 PM

« previous - next »

Diasi

This utter knob has soon jumped in to say it wasn't  a terrorist attack but a poor mentally disturbed man who didn't know what he was doing.

Well from the footage I've seen he knew exactly what he was doing & the people in the park were terrorised, ipso facto a terrorist attack.

The police should just have shot the bugger instead of wanting to find out why he did it.

https://tinyurl.com/mrxxkrc7
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

GrannyMac

He is described as an asylum seeker, he's not. He already claimed asylum years ago in Sweden, and has a Swedish passport which means he can travel freely through the EU. 

Tip of a very worrying iceberg.  :worried:   I hope his victims are recovering.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

If you'd split with your wife and had a 3 year old daughter, would you randomly stab toddlers ?   

Diasi

Even the French authorities are playing it down as a non-terrorist attack, in the hope that it will stop the vast majority of people saying "well, we did warn you".

The problem with mussie immigrants is that while not all of them commit these crimes, it's Russian Roulette for the rest of the ethnic population as to which one will commit this sort of crime.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Playing the 'mental problems'  card .. yet again..
It seems that those, who go around on a killing rampage, are all suffering with mental problems..  Don't believe it..
There are people out there who are  'cold killers'.. and intend to kill others..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..