Not Fair.

Started by Raven, June 07, 2023, 06:59:03 PM

« previous - next »

Raven

England wins again. It's to hit around 30deg this Weekend while we will be lucky if we get to 12deg. :cry:

BBC News - Hot weather: New health alert as weekend temperatures to hit 30C
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-65837317

Scrumpy

I agree with you Raven .. it's not fair..
You could start a protest I guess.. But I don't think the government will pay much attention.. Most of those in parliament live down South..

One good thing though love.. You won't get wrinkly skin..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Raven

Quote from: Scrumpy on June 07, 2023, 07:18:00 PMI agree with you Raven .. it's not fair..
You could start a protest I guess.. But I don't think the government will pay much attention.. Most of those in parliament live down South..

One good thing though love.. You won't get wrinkly skin..

Oh I don't know about that lol. There's a few coming in around my eyes these days. It only happened after my stupid accident back in January. Another side effect of it, It's aged me, all the pain and stress.  :cry:

Alex

We may get a Government warning then !

klondike

I don't think it will reach you Alex. My weather app suggests it will be over in the east and down south and not reaching 30 even there.

This will be the B Bloody C and their climate alarmism again. Doubtless the Express will do a splash too. There's rarely a week goes by without them doing a bit of weather click baiting such as Snow in June!!! and when you click you find it's at the top of Ben Nevis or something.