teeth

Started by alfred, June 07, 2023, 06:05:33 PM

« previous - next »

alfred

As a chid thinking back to all those years when biting into a toffee apple was a challenge toffees, and anything else.   today in hind sight i wish i hadn't done so as counting what teeth i have left i wish i had been more thought full   those days rather than regret it today ,

Q : what do you regret eating some thing from those days, and will you share your thoughts with us,

Raven

Yes great big pan drops, I loved to crunch on them. Did a bit of damage to my teeth and gums on the process.I sometimes hanker after them to this day but don't dare get any. :cry:

Scrumpy

Hi Alfred.. Good to see you posting..
We had a Tuck Shop with plenty of cheap crap to buy..
I remember ice poles.. coloured iced water... Yuk..
Just like eating sugar water....
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

1955vintage

Second helpings of peanut brittle.
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

Scrumpy

Oh!! Peanut brittle !!  I love it..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Raven

Peanut Brittle was one thing I didn't like, nor do I like Peanut Butter, yet I love loose raw peanuts.......Weird.  :rolleyes:

GrannyMac

So you remember Highland Toffee Raven? 😊
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

We used to have sugar butties when there wasn't anything else !

Raven

Quote from: GrannyMac on June 07, 2023, 10:20:05 PMSo you remember Highland Toffee Raven? 😊

McCowans Highland Toffee, I sure do, used to get a bar on a Saturday with my pocket money, along with a frozen Jubbly.  Remember them? :grin:

Alex

While you're talking about Scottish stuff, I used to love a Plain Loaf crust ! :upvote:

Raven

Quote from: Alex on June 07, 2023, 10:40:33 PMWhile you're talking about Scottish stuff, I used to love a Plain Loaf crust ! :upvote:

Excellent for toast and the dogs always got the crusts.  :yahoo:

klondike

I'm a cruncher. I crunched a boiled sweet during lockdown and destroyed a filling. I still haven't got around to getting it fixed.