Signs of senility

Started by klondike, June 01, 2023, 11:45:50 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

That I'm prepared to admit.

In Lidl. Saw a small box of locknuts. Remember I've had to hunt for one occasionally. Know just where to put them. Buy a box. Put them away - on top of an identical unused box.

I've done it before. It's hard to paint behind summerhouse so I used a small roller extending the handle with a bit of spare wood. Saw one in the poundshop and got it for next time. Stored it. On top of three identical ones.

Wanted a small roller. Hunted high and low and couldn't find one. They don't sell them in pound shops any more. Got one for £2.50 in Wilko.

Scrumpy

I'm collecting Bleach and Jif.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

I put the washing machine on this morning without putting in any detergent.  :cool:

Scrumpy

Cheapskate .. There's cutting back and cutting back..

Michael Rolls

As I was going out again after yesterday morning (appointment in the afternoon) I didn't put the car away. If I looked out the window and wondered 'who's that?) once........
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

:grin: :grin: :grin:  I've done that Michael..
I've thought 'who's car is that'..

Alex

You two  !   I've never been that bad :grin:

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Alex

Thanks Mike, but if you had a banger like mine, you'd recognise it too  :grin:

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

GrannyMac

I went to hang out a wash load the other day, and although I had put detergent and softener in, I hadn't switched the machine on.  
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on June 02, 2023, 12:53:52 AMIf you had a banger like mine, you'd recognise it too  :grin:
Sounds like something Angela Rayner would say.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Sheila

I was comparing stories with my neighbour and she told me that she lost her breakfast bowl and called her OH to help her find it.  Quite a while later she found it in the microwave with porridge in it.

Ashy

These aren't signs of senility, just old age creeping on.

klondike

True I guess. Just getting distracted and forgetting the trivial. Not just old age either.  

Besides I expect lots of people find their dusters in a draw in the freezer.