Advertising

Started by klondike, May 26, 2023, 08:50:14 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

They must be bloody mad.

Bud Light's ad agency featuring the incedibly annoying Dylan Mulvaney pretending to be a woman wrecked their sales and shares value but it seems another agency can't believe the public in general don't want these people in the limelight so they have gone for....

North Face Slammed over Ad Featuring Drag Queen Urging Viewers to 'Come Out' in Nature

Calls to boycott The North Face have followed the outdoor brand's release of a transgender ad featuring a drag queen encouraging customers to "come out" with the brand.

In an Instagram post Wednesday, outdoor recreation products company The North Face presented its "Summer of Pride" campaign featuring drag queen and intersectional environmentalist Pattie Gonia, a self-described "real-life homosexual."

In the ad, the "drag artist" is seen calling on viewers to "come out" in nature with the brand.

"Salt Lake City, we're coming for you," Gonia states, calling for viewers to "come outside and celebrate the beautiful LGHGTV community."

In response, users took to social media to express outrage over the campaign, with many calling for a complete boycott of the Denver-based company.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/05/25/north-face-slammed-ad-featuring-drag-queen-urging-viewers-come-out-nature/

Michael Rolls

I do have a couple of North Face fleeces, but I'll never buy anything of their range again
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Diasi

Quote from: Michael Rolls on May 26, 2023, 08:54:22 AMI do have a couple of North Face fleeces, but I'll never buy anything of their range again
I've got a couple of pairs of North Face slippers but I won't be buying anything else from them either.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

hopefully, a lot of other folk will feel the same
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]