Phillip Schofield

Started by Alex, May 20, 2023, 11:42:40 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

Quote from: Alex on June 01, 2023, 01:31:19 PMLooks like Holly has resigned !  Scrumpy owes me a fiver  :cool:
I'll get the coffee.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Scrumpy

Quote from: Alex on June 01, 2023, 01:31:19 PMLooks like Holly has resigned !  Scrumpy owes me a fiver  :cool:
The headlines today say she will be back next week..
 Phew!!! I nearly bought the coffee..!!

Diasi

Well her co-host will have to watch his / her back because with Willoughby as a friend they wouldn't need an enemy.

June 03, 2023, 08:25:56 PM
The slimy young shirtlifter, who saw pervy Schofield as an easy way into show business, must have the most expensive arse in the UK as it's cost Schofield £multi-millions.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

Quote from: Scrumpy on June 03, 2023, 07:44:39 PMThe headlines today say she will be back next week..
 Phew!!! I nearly bought the coffee..!!

Still time Scrumpy, how long will she stay? that is IF she comes back  :zzz:   

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on June 03, 2023, 09:43:27 PMStill time Scrumpy, how long will she stay? that is IF she comes back  :zzz: 
With me the bet is whether or not This Morning continues.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Raven

All this fuss over an affair, Why?

Enough is enough, let he/she who is without sin cast the first stone. :sad:

klondike

The papers love a bit of scandal. Together with Harry it probably boosts views/sales/ whatever they make money from these days. It must as they are all full of this gossipy rubbish rather than any hard news. Would the world actually change if either dropped down dead? No but you can bet that the papers would be running the story and spin offs from it for ages.

Raven

I know, and that's why they are so damn dangerous, and toxic.  :waiting:

klondike

It isn't compulsory that anybody reads it. At least I hope it isn't or they'll be banging me up for sure. I get more than enough info from just the headlines which you can't really avoid and a bits on radio news.

Raven

Quote from: klondike on June 08, 2023, 05:52:17 PMIt isn't compulsory that anybody reads it. At least I hope it isn't or they'll be banging me up for sure. I get more than enough info from just the headlines which you can't really avoid and a bits on radio news.

Yup, I've not bought a paper in years, like yourself it's all around us, can't avoid the stories.

Alex

I don't think it's the fact he had an affair.   He had an affair with a boy he had been "spending time with" since he was 15 years old.

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on June 08, 2023, 07:05:34 PMI don't think it's the fact he had an affair.  He had an affair with a boy he had been "spending time with" since he was 15 years old.
Exactly, plus it was an abuse of his position in the programme.
[email protected]

klondike

There's a lot of it about in entertainment circles. Some women got rude awakenings when some of their hearthrobs caught aids. It wasn't just Liberace.

Scrumpy

What people choose to do behind closed doors is their own business..
.. and if they don't want others to know.. it is their choice..
It puzzles me why Phillip Scofield has been 'dug out' and I'm not sure why..
  I think there are many back stabbers.. who call each other 'friends'.. 
Not only are they nasty .. they are a dangerous lot..