Phillip Schofield

Started by Alex, May 20, 2023, 11:42:40 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Schofield has stepped down from his job at ITV after more than 20 years.   Something fishy going on here, surely after 20+ years there would be some kind of recognition for his "service"  ?   :grin:   What's the odds ITV have already found a black, female, anti- semite somewhere ? ooh and preferably a lesbian, and muslim if poss.  Is there such a thing as a muslim lesbian ?  :hmm:  :hmm:

GrannyMac

I think there is a reason for his departure that hasn't been made public.  Some viewers weren't impressed by his behaviour, and there have been rumours he knew about his brother's activities but didn't report them.    
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Scrumpy

It is all very strange.. Some of his co-stars and (friends) have spoken and he is not popular..
The public didn't like the queue jumping episode at the Queens laying in state..
Mind you..  I am not a fan of  Holly (???) .. Too squeaky clean.. I should imagine she gets her own way..
 It doesn't matter to me.. I never watch them..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

JBR

Quote from: Alex on May 20, 2023, 11:42:40 PMSchofield has stepped down from his job at ITV after more than 20 years.  Something fishy going on here, surely after 20+ years there would be some kind of recognition for his "service"  ?  :grin:  What's the odds ITV have already found a black, female, anti- semite somewhere ? ooh and preferably a lesbian, and muslim if poss.  Is there such a thing as a muslim lesbian ?  :hmm:  :hmm:
🤣  Nail on head!
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Raven

Actually I'd like to see them take a shot at it. Interesting it would be.  :evil:

Michael Rolls

something else I would not watch! It wasn't until this thread started that I had even heard of Mr. Schofield
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

He got a mention here before when he announced that he was batting for the other side. Not sure if he told his wife and daughters before going public. I think he hosted Strictly Noshing Kangaroo Nads On Ice or something similar.

Michael Rolls

sounds a well rounded, skilled TV layabout
[email protected]

Alex

He was married for 27 years :boo:

Scrumpy

I think there will be some interesting reading concerning them two over the next few weeks..
I still don't like her.. I think her husband is a producer for the show.. She is holding the Ace card..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Jacqueline

Dreadful show full of absolute rubbish including the presenters.

Michael Rolls

glad I've missed it, then
[email protected]

Alex

Looks like Holly has resigned !  Scrumpy owes me a fiver  :cool:

Ashy

Kangaroos on ice would be a great improvement.