Handy gift ideas...

Started by klondike, May 14, 2023, 12:57:54 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Raven

Not for me, reminds me of my ex husband......Shudder. :nooo:

JBR

Brilliant!
I'd send for one if it weren't for the fact that I've never heard of this company, and there are so many con-merchants about these days.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

1955vintage

Wife's birthday later this month, problem solved.
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

Alex

I saw a couple of adverts for Temu today on FB,  I think it's a US firm.

klondike

Prices look too low to be US. I'd guess at them being similar to Alibaba. I wasn't recommending them - I just thought the gnome was funny. It's very small if you check the listing.

Alex

Temu might say on its site that it was founded in Boston, but it's owned by PDD Holdings, which has money to burn and just moved its official headquarters from China to Ireland

morty

Quote from: Raven on May 14, 2023, 02:01:35 PMNot for me, reminds me of my ex husband......Shudder. :nooo:
Which bit?
I think he's cute except for one thing .. I can't stand to see men's bums hanging out.

Raven

Quote from: morty on May 14, 2023, 10:38:52 PMWhich bit?
I think he's cute except for one thing .. I can't stand to see men's bums hanging out.

The drunk look. He wore his trousers just fine. ☺️

Scrumpy

Quote from: Raven on May 14, 2023, 02:01:35 PMNot for me, reminds me of my ex husband......Shudder. :nooo:

I had one of those Raven.. What a charmer he was too..
 I'm not into gnomes..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Quote from: Raven on May 15, 2023, 06:20:09 AMThe drunk look. He wore his trousers just fine. ☺️

So did mine Raven, but he had a dreadful problem keeping the zips up  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Raven

Quote from: Alex on May 16, 2023, 10:27:52 PMSo did mine Raven, but he had a dreadful problem keeping the zips up  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

Mine was ok in that department as far as I know, mine couldn't keep his fists to himself when he'd had a drink.  :cry:

klondike

That's not something I've come across  among my friends and family. Not saying it hasn't as some women keep it under wraps I think.  It's not something I can understand. Either why a man would whack his partner nor why they would tolerate it.