Wally of the Week

Started by Alex, May 13, 2023, 07:36:35 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Quote from: Scrumpy link=msg=73161 date=1686564165

Wally(s) of the Week.. !!!!   The title has to go to the UK...
/quote]

I'll second that one Scrumpy  :upvote:

klondike

Or us for putting up with so much without copying the French. Rioting there is a very popular pursuit.

Raven

T.W.A.T's or Tourists With Attempted Tans, has come early this year  with the record breaking early heatwave.
Pictured here on a beach a tourist soaking up the rays in a lovely shade of lobster pink.
T.W.A.T's season is normally July to August here but the early May-June heatwave has seen scores of flamingo visitors to the various beaches in the county.

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

JBR

Quote from: Raven on June 17, 2023, 09:26:20 AMT.W.A.T's or Tourists With Attempted Tans, has come early this year  with the record breaking early heatwave.
Pictured here on a beach a tourist soaking up the rays in a lovely shade of lobster pink.
T.W.A.T's season is normally July to August here but the early May-June heatwave has seen scores of flamingo visitors to the various beaches in the county.

Good heavens!
Yes, it's nice to sit in the sun, as long as it isn't too strong, but intentionally damaging your skin like that is stupid.  I'm sure that this gentleman will pay for that when the sun goes down.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Michael Rolls

made that mistake once - never again!
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

morty

God that looks painful and sore. 

Raven

The yells will be heard for miles, next time he hits the showers. :wink:  :evil:

Alex

Raven

AND, Another one.....Fine job yesterday.... Rescuing a tourist who decided to go off-roading in his motorhome 🙄 Wasn't far from rolling down to the loch!. Thank god for men with tractors, some people just shouldn't have motorhomes. :waiting:  :wtf:

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

Hmmm. That really doesn't look the sort of terrain that a motorhome should be going. The contents were liable to fall if you hit a speed bump too fast in the ones I had.

Alex

He was obviously too busy admiring the beautiful view and took his eye off the road, it only takes a second or two

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..