Wally of the Week

Started by Alex, May 13, 2023, 07:36:35 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

Hold on. I know a bloke who can check that....

Yep. Confirmed  :grin:

Jacqueline

I have just posted this on the electric cars thread but I really think Lammy takes the prize for this bit of lunacy, is he serious???

The latest one from  stupid arse Lammy about tradesmen working in London, plumbers and window cleaners can travel by tube!!!!  With a bloody big ladder and bucket? 3 metre lengths of pipe and a boiler??? Is he insane?  Does the idiot even know what a working man does? and people think the tories are out of touch!!

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/does-david-lammy-want-plumbers-to-take-the-tube/

klondike

Alex

For someone who went to Harvard he does talk a lot of sh*te  :wink:

klondike

So that's two weapons grade prats confirmed.  :grin:

Michael Rolls

I don't think he's that good! :grin:  :grin:  :grin:
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

JBR

I think that this picture says it all, especially as the unusually large mitre looks as if he's attempting to outdo Charlie-boy's crown.
I remember seeing many bishops' mitres which were half the size of that monstrosity.  Simple one-upmanship by the supposed head of the CofE, before it collapses due to the numbers leaving the club which, incidentally, are no doubt encouraged by his politically 'inclusive' behaviour.

Edit:  I did copy and past the picture of the ABofC included earlier in the discussion but, for some reason, it disappeared.

A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

klondike

Quote from: JBR on May 15, 2023, 10:23:47 AMEdit:  I did copy and past the picture of the ABofC included earlier in the discussion but, for some reason, it disappeared.

Perhaps you should read the tutorial on posting images - https://letschat.club/index.php?topic=13.0

JBR

Quote from: klondike on May 15, 2023, 10:48:12 AMPerhaps you should read the tutorial on posting images - https://letschat.club/index.php?topic=13.0
Thanks for that.  However, I copied the picture to my desktop, then dragged and dropped it on to the page on which I was writing my response.  Obviously, that was too easy!

Incidentally, wasn't this thread entitled 'Twit of the Week' originally?  Or is it my failing memory?
Marge is always telling me off for forgetting things.

Alex

Quote from: JBR on May 15, 2023, 03:31:49 PMIncidentally, wasn't this thread entitled 'Twit of the Week' originally?  Or is it my failing memory?

Yes it was, but you moaned as did 1955 Vintage, so your wish is my command chuck  !

klondike

Quote from: JBR on May 15, 2023, 03:31:49 PMI copied the picture to my desktop, then dragged and dropped it on to the page on which I was writing my response.  Obviously, that was too easy!
Well as it didn't appear it may have been easy but was obviously not the right way to get a picture into your post.

There are a number of possible ways. Sometimes just doing a copy and paste from a different page directly in works but other times it doesn't. Whether it works or not depends on how the other page was coded. Following the postimage monkey see monkey do script always works if followed correctly and avoids any frustration at finding the universe doesn't perform as hoped or expected.

Quote from: JBR on May 15, 2023, 03:31:49 PMIncidentally, wasn't this thread entitled 'Twit of the Week' originally?  Or is it my failing memory?
Threads go off topic all the time here. There is no moderator upsetting people all the time by moaning at them for going off topic. Sometimes they do get pulled back onto the original subject but others they carry on in some new way and still others they just peter out. A minor change like the wording of the title wouldn't normally get a mention.

JBR

Quote from: Alex on May 15, 2023, 03:45:13 PMYes it was, but you moaned as did 1955 Vintage, so your wish is my command chuck  !
'Moaned'?  Me, 'moaned'?

Well, since it's so easy to change things, I think it would be better as 'Twat of the Week'!

May 15, 2023, 04:56:24 PM
Quote from: klondike on May 15, 2023, 04:31:47 PMWell as it didn't appear it may have been easy but was obviously not the right way to get a picture into your post.

There are a number of possible ways. Sometimes just doing a copy and paste from a different page directly in works but other times it doesn't. Whether it works or not depends on how the other page was coded. Following the postimage monkey see monkey do script always works if followed correctly and avoids any frustration at finding the universe doesn't perform as hoped or expected.
Threads go off topic all the time here. There is no moderator upsetting people all the time by moaning at them for going off topic. Sometimes they do get pulled back onto the original subject but others they carry on in some new way and still others they just peter out. A minor change like the wording of the title wouldn't normally get a mention.
Oh, no worries.  Not important, especially as I have just woken up from my afternoon nap and not quite come around just yet!

Diasi

Quote from: Jacqueline on May 14, 2023, 08:48:55 PMI have just posted this on the electric cars thread but I really think Lammy takes the prize for this bit of lunacy, is he serious???

The latest one from  stupid arse Lammy about tradesmen working in London, plumbers and window cleaners can travel by tube!!!!  With a bloody big ladder and bucket? 3 metre lengths of pipe and a boiler??? Is he insane?  Does the idiot even know what a working man does? and people think the tories are out of touch!!

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/does-david-lammy-want-plumbers-to-take-the-tube/
Come on now, his ethnic countrymen back in his ethnic homeland probably still take livestock onto the train with them, so a ladder shouldn't be too difficult.  :grin:
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

Perhaps that's the way forward? Dump the ladders and use giraffes instead.

Scrumpy

Wally of the Week.
The Cornwall council who are looking for the person who filled a large pothole with concrete..  :grin:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..