Get the bunting out..

Started by Scrumpy, May 01, 2023, 09:36:04 AM

« previous - next »

Diasi

It seems as though the arrests of members of Republic has been a massive home goal for the already totally corrupt Met Police.

Anyway, a message from me, delivered by Celtic fans this time, probably while the Liverpool fans were booing during the National Anthem. Lol :yay:

https://bit.ly/3LZgUNw
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

morty

Quote from: Alex on May 06, 2023, 01:54:53 PMAnd not a bloody pot hole in sight  !!! :yahoo:

Now you mention it .... you're right!

One or two things stuck in my mind about today.
Kate looked trememdous, stunning ... like a Queen. They should have crowned her and Wills instead of Charles and Cam, who are far too old to be blazoning the trail into the future. Cam looked rreal rough.

Harry looked rather sad, until they snapped him at Heathrow, flying back out to his wife and kids. He actually grinned then.

Eugienie and Beatrice, I always mix them up. The Bling Bling Twins ... one wore a pair of earrings worth 37k ... and the other, a choker, worth 130k. And they looked about as tasteful as those daft fascinators they both used to wear.

And it rained. Which was a shame as it raher spoilt it for those who do like things royal with all the pageantry.

Diasi

Apparently a medium has managed to get a message from Di.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Raven

When Camilla first entered the church I thought she looked terrified. I was wondering if she was about to bolt.

GrannyMac

I love watching the military bands, one of the highlights of these occasions for me. I agree Morty, Kate looked amazing.  
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

I felt a bit sorry for Charles, he looked so old, and sad at times.  I wonder why his Mum didn't let him have the job 20 years ago  ? 

Scrumpy

Quote from: Diasi on May 06, 2023, 07:05:40 PMApparently a medium has managed to get a message from Di.
Back atcha  ...

I thought it wouldn't be long before someone played the Saint Diana card..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

I thought it was pretty amazing how a car crash switched her from Royal slapper to People's Princess overnight in our glorious press. She was very shabbily treated by the Royals from the off though - just brought in as breeding stock IMO.

Michael Rolls

agreed - when the engagement was announced, a nurse colleague said 'poor girl - she'll just be a baby machine'
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Diasi

Quote from: Scrumpy on May 07, 2023, 08:25:41 AMBack atcha  ...

I thought it wouldn't be long before someone played the Saint Diana card..
I don't regard her as a Saint, in fact I don't have any regard for any of the royal family.

It was just another of my piss-takes about the royal family.
[email protected]

morty

Quote from: Michael Rolls on May 07, 2023, 09:24:58 AMagreed - when the engagement was announced, a nurse colleague said 'poor girl - she'll just be a baby machine'
Aren't all the women just breeding machines?

Even Kate Middleton.
I admit, I was never too fond of Kate but she does seem to have really grown in to her role ... and royal fans must rate her a real asset.

I'm not sure of the details but wasn't there a coronation once where the King had his own Queen barred from attending. Caroline? Shame there was no live TV coverage then for that one. Must have been a hoot chucking out the King's wife.

GrannyMac

I bet her great, great grandad, who was a Durham miner, could never have envisaged one of his family with a title, never mind marrying the heir to the throne!

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖