Damn n Blast.

Started by Raven, April 26, 2023, 11:48:04 AM

« previous - next »

Raven

Just put the washing on a short time ago, sun was out and an easy drying wind blowing. NOW, it's black as pitch and spittering with rain.  :boo:  :waiting:  :yell:

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

Looking on the bright side - it didn't wait until everything was pegged out.

dextrous63

Quote from: klondike on April 26, 2023, 06:42:47 PMLooking on the bright side - it didn't wait until everything was pegged out.
Exactly.  Every cloud has a silver lining 😬

Alex

It'll all be ready to go out at the crack of dawn though ! :upvote:

Scrumpy

I thought wash day was a Monday.. Has that gone out the window.. !!
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

dextrous63

It's some additional things.  You know, bunting, flags and tablecloths for the street party she's holding for the Coronation. Long live the King.

Raven

Quote from: Scrumpy on April 27, 2023, 09:10:29 AMI thought wash day was a Monday.. Has that gone out the window.. !!

I don't have a special day,
I do my washing a few times through the week. Not just a Monday. Weather dictates a lot of when I do it.

Scrumpy

Quote from: dextrous63 on April 27, 2023, 09:43:21 AMIt's some additional things.  You know, bunting, flags and tablecloths for the street party she's holding for the Coronation. Long live the King.

Hooray !  I love a Coronation.. King George is a lovely man.. He has a big job on his shoulders after his brother Edward buggered off with his fancy woman.. 
 I hope he doesn't stutter... My fingers are crossed.. and I will light a candle..

Long Live the King..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

dextrous63

Quote from: Scrumpy on April 27, 2023, 12:05:44 PMHooray !  I love a Coronation.. King George is a lovely man.. He has a big job on his shoulders after his brother Edward buggered off with his fancy woman..
 I hope he doesn't stutter... My fingers are crossed.. and I will light a candle..

Long Live the King..
I ag ag ag ag ag ag..

Bugger it, yes!!

Alex

Quote from: Scrumpy on April 27, 2023, 12:05:44 PMHooray !  I love a Coronation.. King George is a lovely man.. He has a big job on his shoulders after his brother Edward buggered off with his fancy woman..

Long Live the King..

Whatever happened to that Edward man by the way  ? 

klondike

He blabbed to the Sun. Now known as Edward the Confessor. I think.

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖