High IQ ?

Started by Alex, April 18, 2023, 02:19:42 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

If you can work out how many eggs are here you probably have a high IQ  :clap:

[url

dextrous63

There's a formula for the sum of square numbers.

GrannyMac

Dyou want us to answer Alex?
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

Quote from: Alex on April 18, 2023, 02:19:42 PMIf you can work out how many eggs are here you probably have a high IQ  :clap:
Not sure about IQ but you probably had to visit more than one supermarket to get them...

GrannyMac

Scrumpy

I have worked out how many ,to include the hidden ones.

I can also see how many there are showing..including just a glimpse of one..

I'm not too quick with numbers.. 
I'm going to give my numbers..
30.. including those hidden..
17.. on show.. including part of one.
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Jacqueline

I worked it out to be 30 too, does that make Scrumpy and me genius'? that's if we are right of course and there is not a hidden catch there.

Sheila

I get it to 30 as well but there's probably a catch.

Alex

The amswer was 17 so well done Scrumpy !   It's all in the wording  :grin:

GrannyMac

Indeed, well done. I had 30 as well.

You should go on 1% gameshow Scrumpy, its all about these sorts of questions.

1955vintage

Bottom layer is 4*4=16
Next layer is 3*3=9
then 2*2=4 
plus one on top= 16+9+4+1=30

Not rocket science to an o level in Maths from 1971. More passing the eleven plus in 1966 level.
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

Scrumpy

No!!.. No!!!... I can't believe it.. I've never won anything in my life..  
Bring on the Lottery...

klondike

The correct answer is, of course, none at all. It's a picture on a computer screen.

dextrous63

Quote from: Scrumpy on April 19, 2023, 09:24:02 AMNo!!.. No!!!... I can't believe it.. I've never won anything in my life.. 
Bring on the Lottery...
Aren't you going to give a tearful speech like they do at the BAFTAs etc, thanking family, friends etc?

Scrumpy

Oh! ok then.. If you insist..

' I would like to thank my dear mother who gave me life..
 Not my father who buggered off with an usherette .. we don't talk about him.. Poor mum. '
 pause to dab at tears..
  ' I would like to thank my husband.. Not my first one.. He enjoyed beer and women.. but managed to stay sober one night to make my darling son.. I remember that night.. we were... Perhaps I won't go there..'
Pause.. to correct wobbly knees..
 'I would like to thank  , my second one, who fathered our daughter .. The night wasn't as good as the night my son was made... but I won't go there'
 Pause to wipe away tear..
 'I would like to thank my lovers in between.. Some good.. some not so good.. but I won't go there either or mention names because the wives might be in the audience'
 'I would like to thank Dennis my handyman who made sure my motor was always running smoothly.. and the guy who services my boiler once a year..
 The gardener who trims my bushes and cuts the grass... The Amazon man who opens my porch door to deliver 'goodies'..
Lastly, I would like to thank Tracey at the Co-op who reassures me on a daily basis that I am clever..'

Thank you...  Kiss.. kiss ... kiss..