Amazon returns

Started by klondike, April 14, 2023, 05:13:55 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

I just love them. 

Following the dodgy humidifier that went back no problem and several items that were fine I bought a grease gun which turned out to be faulty.  Back that went refunded immediately. So much better than arguing with some Chink on eBay who wants to give you £1 off some piece of tat that doesn't work. Certainly eBay will give you the return but only after putting up with pointless offers from the seller and several days of delay. 

Michael Rolls

must say that I have never had any problems with Amazon, and I use them quite a lot, although to the best of my memory, I haven't had to return anything
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Amazon are one of the best concerning 'returns'.. 
I have only returned 2 items.. 
I took one to a nearby 'returns' shop and almost immediately it was credited to my bank..
I bought a pair of Rieker shoes .. asked Amazon about returning them and they told me to keep them.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

morty

I've only ever bought Kindle books from them on instant download.. I exercise willpower and stay away from shopping trolleys  :smiley: ... 
But, they're very good at responding to general customer queries , never mind problems to sort out. This little old airhead (moi) even had to ask them how to register and use my kindle and order my books.
They replied within a couple of hours which I thought was pretty good. I always assume most companies just bin emails.