Trumps Easter Message, Nuclear War.

Started by Raven, April 10, 2023, 10:56:31 AM

« previous - next »

Raven

Trump has sent a chilling message to the world saying it could be WW111. Is he nuts? Is he warning Russia ect? Or is he ranting away?

https://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/donald-trumps-chilling-easter-message/news-story/d2f76d8ab4cd1ce775a91be6b2f38f9a

klondike

No idea. It is possible but I think unlikely. 

Diasi

I think Donald Trump is spot on.

WW111 would undoubtedly have a nuclear element.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

dextrous63

Agree.  The concept of a strategic use of nuclear weapons eludes me, since I cannot countenance a country which has a stock of such weaponry ever surrendering.  All out war would surely follow, despite the obvious contradiction of it being for existential purposes.

morty

Yes ... but remember this warning has come from the braggart that boasted he had a bigger  button than the little fat North Korean guy.

It's like his hair .. grand, magnificent ... more extravagant than the last wig or comb over.

Isn't it the Presidential shennanigans again next year oncve he weedles his way out of this indictment thingy.

klondike

It certainly looks like the Democrats are ensuring that the GOP runs with Trump again. Hounding him through the courts makes a martyr of him.  Can he beat Sleepy Joe this time around? I really don't know. 

Before making a big deal of Stormy Daniels though I think we should remember Bill and Monica - a young girl working as an intern in the White House. Who was worse?