Easter is Cancelled..

Started by Scrumpy, April 09, 2023, 06:31:01 PM

« previous - next »

morty

I think you're right Diasi .. but it's odd that since about last November I seem to have heard of loads of people catching it.

Diasi

Quote from: morty on April 10, 2023, 08:49:51 PMI think you're right Diasi .. but it's odd that since about last November I seem to have heard of loads of people catching it.
There's no such thing as a vaccine that stops everyone who has the jab from from getting whatever the vaccine is intended for.

The Polio jab didn't, but it stopped the vast majority of everyone who had the jab but still caught it, from ending up crippled or in an iron lung.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Scrumpy

I agree with Diasi.. The jab does not (cure) it helps to (protect)..
 There would be millions worldwide dying if the covid jabs were not available.. 
It is up to the individual whether or not they have the jab.. I, for one, will always have a booster when offered.. as do my family.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

dextrous63

Quote from: Michael Rolls on April 11, 2023, 10:00:30 AMme too
Yesterday we had Scrumpy proclaim "me too" about something, and now we have you.

Is there an underlying theme to this place??  I think we should be told.

Scrumpy

Yes there is..  You can only use the  'Me too' reply if you are in the gang.. 
Would you like to join. ?
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Sheila

Quote from: Scrumpy on April 11, 2023, 09:30:50 AMI agree with Diasi.. The jab does not (cure) it helps to (protect)..
 There would be millions worldwide dying if the covid jabs were not available..
It is up to the individual whether or not they have the jab.. I, for one, will always have a booster when offered.. as do my family..
I will have the booster too.  I am CEV and had numerous letters telling me what to put in my hospital bag etc.  I did catch covid after I had had four jabs I think.  After a couple of days propped up in bed in an effort to keep my dodgy lungs clear, I was ok.
The NHS were very good.  On the day I reported a positive test an oximeter was delivered to me and I had a text every morning asking for the reading.

dextrous63

Quote from: Scrumpy on April 11, 2023, 12:10:20 PMYes there is..  You can only use the  'Me too' reply if you are in the gang..
Would you like to join. ?
Who?  Me too?!!

Michael Rolls

thee thrice  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Alex

I've had 3 jabs, that's enough for me.

Flying Bomb

Do all the Muslims on the boats get a jab ?
1000 per day recently.  

dextrous63

Maybe the boats themselves need a jab, especially if they're inflatables.

klondike

The numbers are a drop in the ocean compared to the numbers they are letting in as legals. The big problem is as they are not allowed to work we have to keep them. I reckon there must be some jobs they should be doing to pay for their keep; crop picking, road repairs, toy boys for MPs etc. etc.

dextrous63

Maybe we could employ them to fend off other boats trying to land ashore?

GrannyMac

Quote from: dextrous63 on April 11, 2023, 03:58:06 PMMaybe the boats themselves need a jab, especially if they're inflatables.
Boom boom!  :clap:

April 11, 2023, 07:20:35 PM
Quote from: klondike on April 11, 2023, 04:07:33 PMThe numbers are a drop in the ocean compared to the numbers they are letting in as legals. The big problem is as they are not allowed to work we have to keep them. I reckon there must be some jobs they should be doing to pay for their keep; crop picking, road repairs, toy boys for MPs etc. etc.
Yup, and yup.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖