Easter is Cancelled..

Started by Scrumpy, April 09, 2023, 06:31:01 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

Roast dinner and egg hunt tomorrow cancelled..
My daughter has covid... my niece has covid..
My son-in-law had it last week.. 
Nasty symptoms.. 
Oh well!!  Beans on toast for me.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Raven

Oh that's a shame, this is a Never-ending round of viruses. I hope they all feel better soon.
PS.....Beans on toast is a healthyish option.  :wink:

Alex

Sorry about your plans Scrumpy, but just think of all the dishes you won't have to wash  :upvote:

GrannyMac

Thats a really positive spin Alex!   :grin:
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

Bad luck Scrumpy. It's still around despite all those jabs, Anybody would be forgiven for thinking we'd been conned.

morty

Shift your Easter get together to the Coronation ... you'll all be healthy by then.
Bit of a bummer though ... but beans on toast is nice.

Michael Rolls

condolences on your messed up Easter, Scrumpy
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

dextrous63

Sorry to hear about that Scrumpy.

Scrumpy

I'll get over it..  I just worry about all them chocolate eggs going spare.. and I can't get near them..  :grin:
Raining here.. Might try turning my mattress.. That will keep me busy for the morning.. It is bloody heavy.. Usually a two man job..
Covid is always doing the rounds... It always will.. just like our flu.. Jabs keep it  under control..
 Enjoy your day.. 

Sheila

When I saw the title, I thought Brian had found us!

I'm sorry your day has been spoiled Scrumpy.  It won't be any consolation but I have had a lovely weekend.  I hadn't seen my grandchildren since just before Christmas and they came over on Saturday for my belated birthday celebrations and it was lovely to have them all here.  One of my daughters is still here and I am going to try and get her up soon so we can go for a walk.

Sorry Scrumpy - the weather isn't too bad either! x

Scrumpy

Good for you Sheila.. 
'Try to get her up' !!  Go for it..

Michael Rolls

must admit my first thought was BRIAN!
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

dextrous63

£5000000 should be enough to pay for Easter

Scrumpy

Mattress turned.. That's my workout for the day..

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on April 09, 2023, 08:38:45 PMBad luck Scrumpy. It's still around despite all those jabs, Anybody would be forgiven for thinking we'd been conned.
My understanding is that the Covid jab was never intended to stop people getting Covid, it was intended to minimise the effects if a person did catch it.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]