Their party will...

Started by Scrumpy, January 11, 2022, 11:32:42 AM

« previous - next »

Wandering Walter

Quote from: zoony on January 11, 2022, 06:14:21 PM
I do not for one moment believe that Boris is a 'victim' of his unruly hair. I see it as a carefully cultivated 'image' thing that he's found very useful over the years along with the bumbling persona. There's very little accidental about him or his image.

I remember seeing a clip on the TV of him having his hair cut in a rather good Barbers by the time Boris got out of the chair and got outside his hair was all over the place,  either his hair is not tameable or his Barber is crap  :hmm:

zoony

Barbers do what the customer wants, in my experience..

Wandering Walter

Well if I can find out where Boris gets his hair cut , go and ask him for a Boris and see what happens  :grin:

Wandering Walter

Quote from: Cassandra on January 11, 2022, 02:38:06 PM
He should go now, but he won't of course and the substandard people he has around him don't want to show their heads above the ramparts just now either. I know there are many Boris fans on this and the other forum who have not appreciated (as a lifetime Conservative) my disgust with his greenery and other duplicities over the past year. Interesting to see if the tousled jaberwock with £800 a roll wallpaper can stumble his way out of this one?

As he has gone on the missing list today and the Government benches were almost empty, I would not be surprised if he resigns tomorrow or later in the week   

klondike

I imagine Boris has disappeared just as he always does if there is any bad press. I doubt he will resign. It will be a letters to the chairman of the 1922 committee job again.

Wandering Walter

I know he has a lot of front but there is a limit even for him

klondike

He's got more front than May and she had to be pushed. The EU elections were something even she couldn't ignore.

Cassandra

Amazing even for his arrogance! I saw on the News tonight that the 'garden gathering for one hundred - bring a bottle' was on the very same day one of his ministers went on TV to advise us proles; that we could only meet up outside with one other being!

Meanwhile elsewhere in Northern Territory Australia you can now only go outside for an hour a day to exercise if you've been inoculated. Otherwise stay inside forever, as it stands.

The head of Pfizer, Albert Bourla who told us a year ago that one jab of his product was enough to prevent Covid, has said today that even 2 in a year are not sufficient protection! What a good sales campaign slogan.

Meanwhile the Head of the other Downing Street Jollys inquiry 'Sue Gray', will of course take on board this latest knees up, self lubricating soiree too. A previous 'Downing Street Invigilator' who knows the score, her name looks a bit naked without a 'Dame' and a House Of Lords £200k sinecure in front of and behind it?

But we all expect a fair result don't we?
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Flying Bomb

PM's question time today, on TV free channels 233, 232 or 231
Will he or won't he?...........confess as a party goer.

Wandering Walter

Occasional I watcht PM Questions , but today I may make a point of watching it I think it could be cringeworthy if the Deputy Leader is opposite Boris she will give him a harder time than Starmer ever has, she really goes for the jugular.   

Scrumpy

I watch very little politics .. I find it incredible how they can stand there with that air of superiority ... keeping a straight face.. telling us what we must do for the sake of the country and the NHS..  I wonder if the party talk goes something like this..

' Let's all raise our glasses to those that pulled it off'
' We will have no trouble getting home tonight  because there are no cars on the road'
' Leave by the back door...'
' Don't worry about looking rough in the morning.. They (the public) will think you have been up all night working.

Will Boris talk himself out of it... and once again pull the wool over our eyes..!!!!
Yes ,I think he will..
Will Starmer take this opportunity by standing up and making the greatest (winning) speech of his life...!!  Nah!!.. Far too dull ...
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

GrannyMac

Who's in the running as a replacement?
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Wandering Walter

Who would really want the job at this moment in time

-Oy-

Quote from: Wandering Walter on January 12, 2022, 09:32:13 AM
Who would really want the job at this moment in time

Nobody with any common sense for sure. So that's loads of candidates right there!
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."