Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

zoony

For the first time in weeks I felt well enough to get dressed and went out in the car. No real purpose, just needed to get out. Passed a mobile snack-bar that I know makes a great egg n bacon barm but by the time I could turn around and get back he'd closed up :cry: so I went home and had crumpets. :grin: Really nice to get out though.

klondike

It's good to get out a bit. Try for a healthy egg 'n bacon barm tomorrow. You know it makes sense.

zoony

After so long I was rather surprised that my jeans still fitted well.

Sheila

Quote from: zoony on January 19, 2022, 05:23:35 PM
For the first time in weeks I felt well enough to get dressed and went out in the car. No real purpose, just needed to get out. Passed a mobile snack-bar that I know makes a great egg n bacon barm but by the time I could turn around and get back he'd closed up :cry: so I went home and had crumpets. :grin: Really nice to get out though.

If the sun shines tomorrow, maybe go earlier and enjoy your barm?

klondike

Quote from: zoony on January 19, 2022, 05:32:50 PM
After so long I was rather surprised that my jeans still fitted well.
Well mine are stretchy but I think your weight problem is in the other direction from mine. I am slowly shedding a pound or two but need to lose more.

zoony

Tru' nuff.. Best I've been able to do is 'graze' for a while.. Cakes, pastries doughnuts etc..I'm sure I have your sympathy.  :shh:

Sheila

I started a new exercise class today at a local centre.  A few years ago I wouldn't have considered it and was able to do yoga classes.

Three years illness followed by shielding have taken their toll but I'm going to do my best to get back.

klondike

Quote from: zoony on January 19, 2022, 06:08:54 PM
Tru' nuff.. Best I've been able to do is 'graze' for a while.. Cakes, pastries doughnuts etc..I'm sure I have your sympathy.  :shh:
Neither situation is good. I'm just into the overweight range so it isn't dire.

crabbyob

i also on my way out of the overweight division,ive been promoted to the obese division, every time my elbow bends my gob opens... :waiting:

zoony

Quote from: Sheila on January 19, 2022, 06:50:10 PM
I started a new exercise class today at a local centre.  A few years ago I wouldn't have considered it and was able to do yoga classes.

Three years illness followed by shielding have taken their toll but I'm going to do my best to get back.

Good for you Sheila. I'm in a similar position. Getting ill is easy, getting well again not so much.. :grin:

zoony

Quote from: klondike on January 19, 2022, 06:56:39 PM
Neither situation is good. I'm just into the overweight range so it isn't dire.

Similarly, I'm around 80 kgs which for 6' anabit isn't bad at all, I just wish I could find some energy from somewhere..

Scrumpy

Quote from: crabbyob on January 19, 2022, 09:30:48 PM
i also on my way out of the overweight division,ive been promoted to the obese division, every time my elbow bends my gob opens... :waiting:

The arm bones connected to the jaw bone...   :clap: :clap: :clap:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Quote from: crabbyob on January 19, 2022, 09:30:48 PM
every time my elbow bends my gob opens... :waiting:
Is that impatient foot tapping you waiting for more nosh to arrive?  :grin:

-Oy-

It's a lovely day here today. I may go in seach of Red Deer at Tatton Park.
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

crabbyob

Quote from: klondike on January 20, 2022, 08:51:44 AM
Is that impatient foot tapping you waiting for more nosh to arrive?  :grin:
sadly no, i might have top wait awhile, my feet have to move if i want food...lol