Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Raven

dextrous63

Never mind.  The show must go on.  Break a leg.

Oops!!

Alex

S' okay I don't usually eat brekkie  :grin:

Raven

Pool done, dog to walk, then into the garden. I can't put it off any longer.  Blasted Weeds. [1110]

Raven

No pool today, family are on their way up for a few days, got to get the place ready for them. Could have done with a few days warning, only got a phone call last night.... Sheeezze. Heading off with the dog then get the sleeves rolled up.

klondike

Grotty old weather for July. I know what did it though - when I saw the reports from parts of Europe I decided to put up a ceiling fan. Luckily it has a winter setting too. #1 son is away at his boat. He says it was damned cold last night and now has a heater on.

Alex

I've got my duvet back on, been sleeping with just a sheet the last few weeks.
Nothing exciting today, except pick up a new coffee machine from Argos later. 
There's no rain here yet, which is surprising.

Michael Rolls

for days now the local forecast has siad thundery shows - not a single clap, although we have had the showers - today is still to be played out, but close of play yesterday we had only had two rain free free days thos month
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Raven

Heading out to sea this afternoon, got all six of us booked on one of the small boat tours of the coast around here, lots of caves, sea birds, cliffs, ruins, ect. Fair looking forward to it, not done one of these for a few years now, and it's the family's first time. :smiley:
Just hope I can scrabble into the boat ok. :shocked:
Photos to follow. Got a busy few days lined up with us all being together. :clap:

Scrumpy

Enjoy your day Raven.. with the family..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Hope the weather stays good for you Raven  :upvote:
Garden for me today, I promised myself not to buy any more plants or pots, but came home with 2 more plants yesterday and a new pot !  Better than buying cake I suppose  :grin:

Raven

Morning, A quiet day today but booked for a family meal at Scrabster's FerryInn tonight followed by a visit to the village local. Had a good time on the boat trip yesterday and put a few photos from it up in the gallery.
Booked on the early ferry tomorrow for a day over on Orkney, kids want to see Skarra Brae, Ring of Brodger and a few other places. More photos from that to follow. At the moment my daughter is having a lesson on Bonnie my Clydie. Dunc is busy instructing her..... :embarrassed:  :embarrassed:

Sheila

I am puppy sitting today and tomorrow whilst my neighbour visits her husband in hospital.  They are two tiny shih tzus and it is amazing how much chaos they can cause!  Her husband is missing them and doesn't have a mobile so I took photos and had them printed for him.

klondike

Out early. Nodded  off on sofa listening to an audiobook soon after getting home. Woke up about 10:30 and now need to get tired enough to go to bed and get a decent time asleep. 

Diasi

Well yesterday & this morning I tidied up some electrical device cables that were hanging down the walls in the hall & the lounge by putting them in white plastic trunking & it's made them look a lot neater.

Last week I fitted an LED strip light up the side of the stairs.

Most days now are very dull & involve trying to find something to pass the time & I no longer even have the pleasure of my wife seeing what I've done because she'd have loved the stairs strip light.

Apart from that it's just the usual domestic duties & being on call for when the furry ones need anything.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]