Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

GrannyMac

Its raining here. We had a bit of weak thunder and the rain's not heavy. Still very close. Will probably watch the F1 qualifying at Silverstone if I don't drop off first. 🥱😴
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Michael Rolls

the rain stopped a while back as I was having my post prandial doze
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Alexa was wrong.. We had some rain..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

What a change here today in the weather, it's been torrential since 3pm.  Costco car park was swimming the drains couldn't cope.  The A41 was down to one lane as the inside lane was flooded, but some roads there was no choice but to drive through it. 

klondike

We had a mixed day. Started out warm and sunny early. Clouded over and tipped it down at times. Got very hot and humid when the sun came out again. None of it was all that pleasant.

Michael Rolls

very heavy rain at the moment (05:11) Ally round for dinner this evening
[email protected]

Raven

Not a lot, the rains coming down in sheets. Hope it clears for dog walking as I really don't want to go out into it.  :sad:

GrannyMac

The lightning last night was spectacular! Meeting a friend for coffee later, nothing else planned.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Diasi

Yesterday we had a couple of 5 minute spells of heavyish rain but not what I'd call a downpour.

We had no thunder & lightening.

Today it's dry & bright, but it's a bit humid. 
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Raven

Nothing planned it's too wet, just back from the woods with Dageus and we're both drenched.🌧 Himself is making noises about heading out for a pub lunch and a wander if it dries up......We shall see. :shh:

Michael Rolls

the rain stopped here about 0900 and now bright, sunny and warm - in fact quite close. Don't know which way it os headed though 🤞🤞🤞
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

I checked my weather station records and there was no rain at home yesterday. It followed me. They say the sun shines on the righteous so I'm guessing that makes sense in a way....

Alex

No rain this morning, my petunias are a bit bashed though :shocked:
Roast dinner for one today but I'm cheating with a cooked chicken from Costco.

Raven

Morning, Don't think the weather knows what to do this morning, only been up an hour and had sun, rain, wind in that time.  :rolleyes:
Back to the pool as it's Monday again, going to try and increase my lengths today, doing 40 the now so will try to add in another 6. I used to do 50 Mon - Fri. Doing 40 only 3 times a week is not enough.
Latte at the sea front afterwards and then home to collect Dageus for his walk.
Nothing else planned, see what the weather and Himself are up to.