Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

Good choice. Bet this speeds the process up...

Michael Rolls

where's the licking lips emoji when you need it?
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Raven

Scrumpy

better than mine.. I wanna lick the screen...
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

I see the bread has been lightly flamed. I've never tried that. It looks good though.

Raven

Alex

Quote from: klondike on September 14, 2022, 07:42:56 PMFixing it on the wall would have been a bigger challenge...
That's very true Klondy, would have needed a handy man for that  :upvote:

klondike

I've had trouble with those stands in the past. My two TVs are on the wall now. I had the builder make provision for that in the lounge but did put one up in the bedroom myself. That one might come in handy if the winter is cold - just spend the evenings in bed and cut down on CH.

Alex

"  just spend the evenings in bed and cut down on CH. "

That's my idea too !  The telly I bought is bigger and I've put the bedroom telly down in the kitchen. 

Scrumpy

I never think to watch tv in the kitchen.. How frightfully modern..

klondike

Me neither. A 5 minute ding doesn't give you enough time to find anything to watch.

I got a smart TV for the lounge and put the, quite big by my standards but dumb, one that was in the lounge up in the bedroom. It currently only goes on to watch Farage in the mornings he was on the previous evening. I use an Android box for that so could watch stuff downloaded from Zoony's too.

Alex

I spend most of my time in the kitchen, my laptop is here too so now if I'm cooking, I can have the telly on too.  There's no aerial in here, the Firestick works a treat   :grin:

Scrumpy

My laptop sits on the kitchen table... I only watch the tv in the living room or in bed.. I don't put it on until later..  Unless there is a funeral going on.. !

GrannyMac

Off to catch the train home in an hour or so.  OH and I have had a lovely few days in and around Dundee, at a wedding on Saturday in Leuchars, and various catch ups with family.   Its been great!
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Raven

Gearing up to be nice here today, so will walk the dog along Dunnet Beach then it's time to empty the rest of the plant tubs, empty the greenhouse and clean up and tidy. Loads of pots to soak then wash out and restack. Might manage to cut the lawns as well, if they've dried out enough. Busy Busy.