Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

Hair trim today.. I must remember the word TRIM and not use the word CUT..
If I say 'trim' little get cut off.. Using the word 'cut' can mean anything.. :smiley:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Quote from: Raven on May 24, 2022, 08:58:30 AM
Me, the dog and the camera are heading along the bottom of the cliffs shortly, as the ocean is waaaay out at low tide the now. Hoping to get a few puffin pics.
Look forward to those. Just make sure you aren't puffin when the sea returns  :grin:

Raven

Quote from: klondike on May 24, 2022, 09:25:09 AM
Look forward to those. Just make sure you aren't puffin when the sea returns  :grin:

Not to worry, I got caught by the incoming tide along at Strathy once, never again I learned my lesson, it was terrifing the speed it was up past my knees. I had to keep a real tight grip of Dageus's collar or he'd have been swept away.  :cry: :cry: :cry:

Raven

Not in a good place today, pain always makes me feel very grumpy. In the middle of a flare up of Sciatica, went to the pool and had a slow swim to stretch out the muscles followed by a 30 minute soak in a jacuzzi, felt good and it helped a bit but, I think it may mean a visit to the Chiropractor.  :cry:

klondike

Bad luck. I don't get sciatica but am susceptible to back pain for not obvious reason from time to time and it can make life a misery until it subsides in a few days. It didn't one time years back and I had to go to a chiropractor who did fix it but it wasn't quick and I can never be sure whether it was what he did or if it just righted itself.

At the very least the chiropractor will give your wallet a good massage.

Alex

What's the difference between a Chiropractor and an Osteopath  ?

Raven

Chiropractors focus on spinal adjustment and use techniques that facilitate optimal nerve transition. Osteopaths aim to improve the body's overall healing system. This way the patient's entire body is positively affected.

Alex

Raven

Quote from: Alex on May 25, 2022, 11:28:34 AM
Now in English Raven   :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Errr that was in English........Wasn't it :embarrassed:

Scrumpy

Quote from: Alex on May 25, 2022, 11:24:18 AM
What's the difference between a Chiropractor and an Osteopath  ?
Difference between Chiropractor and Osteopath.. ?
  Probably 50 pounds in favour of the Osteopath.. !!

Raven

Scrumpy

Lucky you Raven.. It can be very, very costly..

Raven

I think it's because of where we live.

klondike

My first chiropractor visit was expensive as it lasted quite a while and involved an X ray. Subsequent visits were £30 for 15 to 20 minutes. Initially quite frequently but dropping to monthly. That was best part of 20 years ago. I eventually knocked the repeat maintenance visits on the head when I retired.

Raven

Yes, my first visit was almost an hour, big long discussion followed by an examination and my first adjustment. I felt so much better when I left, but had to go back several times untill I was pain-free. I'm on a six weekly maintenance visit, and untill this morning I was fine. I was hoping to get it down to every other month but that may have to wait a while.