Alex

klondike

Scrumpy

Quote from: Alex on May 09, 2022, 01:06:14 PM
Who Richard Branson ? well I never..... :grin:

:grin: :grin:  Just a flying visit..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Raven

No pool for me today, got a doggie with an upset tum and I don't want to leave him alone incase he needs to get outside.  :cry:
Will take a walk through the woods shortly with him, then just planning to work around the house and garden, with the back door wide open. 👀🚪😳

Michael Rolls

cleaning lady comes, so the house is tidier than normal!
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

hugh

Working in the garden most of the day clearing weeds invaded by my next doors school teacher garden. Not sure if he his a teacher, does not seem very intelligent. All along that border just having shrubs surrounded by a thick layer of wood chip which is arriving in the next couple of days. Will not have to walk on soil to cut back brambles and nettles and other unwanted plant life. Good news my wood chips arrived early :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: 
Happy Golfer

-Oy-

This morning I drove 1hr 40min to Dent in Cumbra (whish is in the Yorkshire DAles NAtional PArk - work that out!).

A very special Steam Train was the target. I'll stick a pic up later.
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

Scrumpy

Just finished a book .. Brilliant.. I have had a lazy day today..
Might do something constructive tomorrow..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

I did practically nothing today. I'm hoping to manage the same tomorrow.

-Oy-

Packing - surrounded by big cardboard boxes now!
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

-Oy-

Quote from: GrannyMac on May 23, 2022, 07:26:06 PM
Great time to declutter!
We're looking quite free from clutts right now!  :smiley:

klondike

If you need some just ask. Loads here.  :grin:

Raven

Me, the dog and the camera are heading along the bottom of the cliffs shortly, as the ocean is waaaay out at low tide the now. Hoping to get a few puffin pics.