British Police

Started by Alex, August 08, 2022, 12:31:43 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Jacqueline

They should be ashamed of themselves, there are crimes and criminals out there to be sorted, get out there and do what your paid for not taking sides and messing about. While they are buggering about at Pride events girls are being raped and groomed, people burgled, attacked, murdered, the police are a joke and from these pictures they look like it.

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

I couldn't pick up link.. I do not have a Twitter account..
A police car .. siren blazing.. passed by me today..
That is the only evidence of them being around.
They went off into the distance.. far ,far away..
Probably to OZ..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

-Oy-

Community Policing?

No hi-vis or radios - clearly off duty and in minimal uniform to represent their profession just like the NHS  and Fire Service etc do.

To be honest this issue seems, for some in that Tweet, to be an easy way to highlight a homophobic agenda.
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

Ashy

They'll be at the Notting Hill Carnival quite soon.

Cassandra

Have any of you specific plans for celebrating next Sunday, the 14th. - 'Guncles Day' Worldwide / (Gay Uncles Day). Is it true over there that all the police cars in Commissar Khan's breakaway state of London are going to get a fresh coat of rainbow colours?

Or that The Guardian is featuring a 'pull out' on Saturday and it's Sunday Sister 'The Observer' is promising a 'special edition'?
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Diasi

Quote from: -Oy- on August 08, 2022, 04:10:36 PMCommunity Policing?

No hi-vis or radios - clearly off duty and in minimal uniform to represent their profession just like the NHS  and Fire Service etc do.

To be honest this issue seems, for some in that Tweet, to be an easy way to highlight a homophobic agenda.

The point is that public servants should not support / represent these non-mainstream organisations on behalf of their profession.

I bet there are more than a few in their profession who don't want to be represented by them.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

Quote from: -Oy- on August 08, 2022, 04:10:36 PMCommunity Policing?

Off duty like these you mean  ?

JBR

Not only do they do things like this, but they never seem to be around when they're needed.
I can foresee the day when more and more law-abiding people do what the absent police should be doing, and 'deal with' criminals and yobs who are causing us real problems.
Britain will become the new 'Wild West'!
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Jacqueline

Quote from: Alex on August 08, 2022, 08:08:24 PMOff duty like these you mean  ?

Are they supporting dog fetish's now? any old deviant will do.  Is this also part of the Pride LGBT+weirdo scene?

klondike

Well the complete set of letters is L.G.B.T.Q.I.A.+ unless there are some more since the ones in that string. I'm guessing that those self identifying as dogs are probably in the + grouping as that seems to be a bucket for any other preferences not already covered with the letters.

Just as well they came up with that + really although I will be surprised if the list doesn't get further extended to avoid offending some extra group of deviants that arises.

Michael Rolls

And to put this stupid misuse of police resources into some sort of context, according to yesterday's paper 80% of police authorities have failed to solve a single theft over the last three years - out of 21,000 reported thefts with none resulting in a prosecution
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

Deserves a link so https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/08/07/police-fail-solve-single-theft-eight-10-neighbourhoods/

21,000 neighbourhoods BTW not 21,000 thefts - I suspect ther may have been rather more.

The police database gives crime statistics by area. https://www.police.uk/ There is a performance database too. I haven't checked that but I suspect it will show more non-crime hate offences than burglary charges. 

There is a handy diversity section too. I'm perusing mine to make sure all is well https://www.police.uk/pu/your-area/northamptonshire-police/performance/workforce-diversity/?tc=SCT164

It does look rather "white". I can't personally confirm that as I thought there were mostly transparent around here.

Scrumpy

They are a laughing stock..  And we pay them to act this stupid..

Wait until the riots start.. and they will.. 
 Waving feather dusters at the mobs won't do much good.. That's if they even bother to turn up.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..