Frustrated

Started by Michael Rolls, May 10, 2022, 06:10:23 AM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

Quote from: klondike on May 12, 2022, 08:46:23 AM
I have always found that the DVLA website worked smoothly whenever I used it.
But did you have a valid passport? I used it without any problems in 2019, 2016 and (from memory) 2013, but on those occasions I had received a reminder and had a valid passport, neither of which is the case now
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

My passport expired years ago. I have never entered passport details in the DVLA site sfaik.

It's good to moan.

Michael Rolls

Don't believe it! The reminder arrived today - thankfully ten minutes before I left the house on the way to, inter alia, post the D1! Before resorting to post, I will have one more go on-line - wish me luck!
Mike
[email protected]

Raven

Cassandra

Quote from: Michael Rolls on May 11, 2022, 05:13:11 AM
nice to know that I am not alone! How are you and the doggies getting on now that winter is - presumably - over?
Mike

Sent you a personal message on here Mike,
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

klondike

Good luck. I think it should work if the form has some code that you use it to identify yourself.

It occurs to me that the passport if you want a photo change means you can't upload pics to the DVLA and they just use the one from your passport. Good job I don't smoke as I probably look far too young to buy any using my driving licence now.

It's good to moan.

Michael Rolls

Yippee! Managed to apply on line. This time the site was quite happy that I don't have a passport, whereas when I got to that point previously - twice - it chucked me out. Odd
Mike
[email protected]

klondike

Not that odd. It identified you from the code on your renewal.

It's good to moan.