The boring thread.....

Started by Scrumpy, July 18, 2023, 11:58:08 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

GrannyMac

I'm meeting my best friend for coffee this morning.  We've both been away so have some catching up to do! 
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Scrumpy

Blimey Alex, you were up early.. Don't be glum.. This time next year...MAFSA will be back again..
Cold here.. Washing on.. might walk behind the hoover later..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

GrannyMac

Fed up of the cold weather!  And the extra heating costs. 

Michael Rolls

Quote from: Scrumpy on April 25, 2024, 09:01:15 AMBlimey Alex, you were up early.. Don't be glum.. This time next year...MAFSA will be back again..
Cold here.. Washing on.. might walk behind the hoover later..
MAFSA??Wot dat den?
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Married at first sight Australia.. Alex is a big fan.. But keep it quiet.. She is not proud of that fact..

dextrous63

Quote from: Scrumpy on April 25, 2024, 09:23:54 AMMarried at first sight Australia.. Alex is a big fan.. But keep it quiet.. She is not proud of that fact..
I think I'd rather stick my head into a food processor to get the same mental stimulation.

Michael Rolls

thank you - I tried several translations starting with 'Muslim' but couldn't come up with anything sensible
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Raven

Swimming Done, messages done, time to head out with Dageus.

klondike

Quote from: dextrous63 on April 25, 2024, 09:25:45 AMI think I'd rather stick my head into a food processor to get the same mental stimulation.
Does that work? What food processor do you recommend?

Scrumpy

Quote from: dextrous63 on April 25, 2024, 09:25:45 AMI think I'd rather stick my head into a food processor to get the same mental stimulation.

That sounds like a plan .. What speed will you put it on.. ?

dextrous63

I'll watch Australian Masterchef for some ideas and get back to you both.

GrannyMac

I watched MAFS UK last year.  My daughter in law knew one of the women. 

Scrumpy

MAFSA can be very entertaining.. Alex and I often discuss what is going on.. Good fun..

dextrous63

In which case I withdraw my glib comments.  It would be appropriate for me to try and watch an episode or two before jumping to an actual conclusion.