Raven

Marker pens are the answer I found.  :rolleyes:

Michael Rolls

Nah, removes the challenge
😁😁😁
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

GrannyMac

Moving is a great time to declutter Oy.  Hope it all goes well.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Michael Rolls

Quote from: Raven on May 24, 2022, 06:16:44 AM
Marker pens are the answer I found.  :rolleyes:
Actually, in defence of Gary and Bronwyn, my friends, they had entrusted the packing to a firm of removers, whose indications of the contents of various boxes left a good bit to be desired
Mike
[email protected]

Scrumpy

The kettle is the first thing to find.. Cups.. Tea bags.. biscuits..
and, of course, the dog.. !!
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

They all go in the car...

-Oy-

Quote from: klondike on May 24, 2022, 09:34:43 AM
They all go in the car...
yep - with the camera gear  :clap:
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

Raven

Quote from: Michael Rolls on May 24, 2022, 07:22:25 AM
Actually, in defence of Gary and Bronwyn, my friends, they had entrusted the packing to a firm of removers, whose indications of the contents of various boxes left a good bit to be desired
Mike

That's a job I would have done myself. I just packed stuff that went in the same room in the box then wrote the room on the box. Worked for me, kettle and mugs went in the car with me.

Michael Rolls

Quote from: Raven on May 24, 2022, 11:19:20 AM
That's a job I would have done myself. I just packed stuff that went in the same room in the box then wrote the room on the box. Worked for me, kettle and mugs went in the car with me.
Me too - and when we moved up here that is what we did - despite Veronica's frazzled look in the photo the various boxes yielded their contents quite easily - although I had to chase the removal firm - first up they failed to deliver a very expensive carpet and a three piece ladder, both obviously not boxed (everything had been in store for a couple of weeks).
Bronwyn was the CNO for the Portsmouth group and staying down there - they lived in Godalming at the time - and she didn't have much faith in Gary's grasp of practical matters! Comes as a shock to realise that was 40 years ago!
Mike
[email protected]