Anniversaries

Started by Michael Rolls, April 06, 2024, 08:46:46 PM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

Doesn't seem possible, but 50 years ago today, ABBA won the Eurovision Song Contest with Waterloo, something I guess most of us remember. Twenty years later I have no idea who won, but will never forget the 7 minutes between parts one and two - Riverdance!
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Silver Tabby

Diasi

Quote from: Michael Rolls on April 06, 2024, 08:46:46 PMDoesn't seem possible, but 50 years ago today, ABBA won the Eurovision Song Contest with Waterloo, something I guess most of us remember. Twenty years later I have no idea who won, but will never forget the 7 minutes between parts one and two - Riverdance!
Are Riverdance the ones who jump up & down without moving their arms?
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Scrumpy

50 years of ABBA.. !!  Where did those years go..!1

I liked to watch Riverdance way back.. I think there were problems when another group came along.. Lord of the Dance.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Diasi

Quote from: Scrumpy on April 08, 2024, 08:13:35 AM50 years of ABBA.. !!  Where did those years go..!1

I liked to watch Riverdance way back.. I think there were problems when another group came along.. Lord of the Dance..
Once you've seen 10 seconds of it you've seen all of it.

Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]