Checking In.

Started by Raven, August 05, 2023, 07:47:22 AM

« previous - next »

Raven

Good Morning how's everyone doing. Weather's not been up to much since we got to Perth. Heading to the Perth Agricultural Show later today so it's bound to rain.
Sitting on a park bench just now watching Dageus playing chase with the rabbits, he's not got a hope in hell of catching any and the wee buggers seem to know it, they are keeping just out of reach and leading him a right merry dance. :embarrassed:
Off home shortly as I'm needing my toast and coffee, my tums growling away. If it's dry tomorrow I might head away to the wee beach at St Andrews I need my sea air. Yesterday morning we had the World Cycle Race through Perth and lots of the roads were closed so I didn't bother going out, bikes are the bain of my life and the last thing I want to do is watch them race around the Town causing disruption left right and centre. Catch you's later.
Byeeee.  :cool:

Michael Rolls

even the Coupar Angus - Blairgowrie road was closed, so I didn't bother going for a drive as I had intended.
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

Official figures revealed last month was the UK's sixth-wettest July since records began in 1836 - and the wettest ever seen in Northern Ireland.
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Alex

Raining here this morning, surprise surprise.  :cool:

GrannyMac

And here.

Raven, I love St Andrews!  Enjoy.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖