Bring Back Boris

Started by Alex, March 10, 2024, 10:19:49 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

Could this save the Tories ?  It's being talked about, but they need to find him a seat first.
I know the Tories are desperate but he WAS the PM we voted for and he should have stayed PM until the people removed him.
 Apart from Tommy Robinson being arrested again on 'unknown charges' it's very quiet today  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on March 10, 2024, 10:19:49 AMCould this save the Tories ?  It's being talked about, but they need to find him a seat first.
I know the Tories are desperate but he WAS the PM we voted for and he should have stayed PM until the people removed him.
 Apart from Tommy Robinson being arrested again on 'unknown charges' it's very quiet today  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:
Tommy Robinson is the UK's equivalent of the Russian dissidents who get arrested on trumped-up charges.

Boris Johnson was, & still is, the Tory Party's membership favourite.

It doesn't matter that he was daft enough to be set up by Remainer Civil Servants who told him the so-called parties in Number 10 were legal or that a supporter gave him a few quid for wallpaper or whatever it was for.

Just look at Donald Trump, the US establishment has tried every corrupt judicial trick in the book & he's still wiped the board as the Republican nominee because the ordinary Joe in the US likes him.

If Boris had been brought back as PM the Tories would have won another landslide as all the Red Wall seats would have voted for him again.

When Sunak was shoehorned into Number 10 my resignation swipe at the Tory CCHQ was that Sunak would see the total decimation of the Party.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

Boris is far too much of a liberal for me and rushed through a very flawed Brexit deal. He supports mass immigration and net zero lunacy or at least presided over both with no indication that he favoured any change of direction. He was stitched up over the parties but imo was still not much of a Conservative.

I really don't think the Tories can do anything to save themselves and quite frankly don't deserve to be saved anyway. 

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on March 10, 2024, 11:51:25 AMI really don't think the Tories can do anything to save themselves and quite frankly don't deserve to be saved anyway.
Which is why I'm not voting for them for the first time ever in a General Election.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Johnson believed his own hype.. He got swallowed up in it all.. thought he was an untouchable..  Such a shame.. Still very popular though..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Boris is to be "deployed" on the campaign trail in the north west of England - or so I've read  :grin: They'd be better off 'deploying' Larry the cat up here  :grin:  :grin:

Cassandra

Quote from: Alex on March 26, 2024, 10:54:41 AMBoris is to be "deployed" on the campaign trail in the north west of England - or so I've read  :grin: They'd be better off 'deploying' Larry the cat up here  :grin:  :grin:

Boris is a dead duck. An axiomatically established, lying, biggety self satisfied and pompous ass.

This lot really don't quite understand yet that his appeal is now forever tarnished. Reviving him is little more than putting an electric blanket over a cadaver, in the hope it will sing an aria.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

JBR

I used to like Boris, but went off him somewhat when truths came out.
He pretended to want and work for Brexit.  Worse, he lied about his parties.
He's almost as bad as Coward Cameron and Treason May.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Alex

"Reviving him is little more than putting an electric blanket over a cadaver, in the hope it will sing an aria."
How do you think them up ?  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

Cassandra

Quote from: Alex on March 26, 2024, 06:37:08 PM"Reviving him is little more than putting an electric blanket over a cadaver, in the hope it will sing an aria."
How do you think them up ?  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

Years of practice addressing Juries (and Judges) who were going to sleep from boredom :wink:
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Scrumpy

Quote from: Cassandra on March 26, 2024, 02:47:45 PMReviving him is little more than putting an electric blanket over a cadaver, in the hope it will sing an aria.

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:  So funny.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

muddy

God no .
I agreed with him today on arms for Israel but he led  the U.K. down the road to ruin .
Him and that scoundrel Cameron.