now there's a surprise,

Started by alfred, August 15, 2022, 02:31:34 PM

« previous - next »

alfred

i had to read a short article twice where starmer the Politician  has said about price freeze. so be it gas, electric, or even food, or anything else,.  where has this idiot  been as i think he,s a bit late by about six months, making stupid silly statements ,after the horse has bolted so it seems,.

i dread to think what will happen to this run down and let down country , by many of these time wasters, as to what other  amazing ideas has he got to share with us ,??  like that i dread to think how the rest of the M.Ps in parliament think,  perhaps we should have monkies in the house  as i think they are a lot smarter than this bunch ,at least they have got a brain ,

even more  worrying and frightening is that this idiot wants to be the next prime minister................really

Q how do you rate any of these politicians, useless or even more useless if so will you share your thoughts with us

Cassandra

Modern MP's are living derelictions to the standards of those we recall. All parties. Powell, Benn, Lord Carrington, Harold Wilson, Roy Jenkins, Macmillan, Butler, Thatcher, Norman Tebbitt were really the precedents for many lesser known but 'dedicated' members. Of course there were the feckless egotists around like today, but seemingly a minority? Starmer is the present role-model for a sort of fully sanitized, one size fits all, polypropylene politician. Delivered direct from a non smoking, pet free home etc.

Back once there were no Smartphones or other moronic aids to diminish individuality or encourage 'groupthink' - no Twitterfeeds! Of course then the BBC was the international standard for communication veracity. The onset of the Dimble-bore brothers, David in particular launched the disastrous platform of dystopian bias that has helped develop the plastic bench fillers of today's 'parliament'.

Today no-one in the UK or here in the US really 'runs' their countries. Look to the Globalists, Klaus Schwab's 'World Economic Forum' organisation or the 'Bildenberg Group' These are the shapers and movers, where the real power of manufactured shortages and internationally orchestrated fear campaigns set the agenda for far reaching changes and human sufferance. Politicians are nothing more than scenery.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Alex

Nigel Farage would make a good PM

Raven

Quote from: Alex on August 15, 2022, 03:39:53 PMNigel Farage would make a good PM

I think so too but that is probably the very reason they make sure it won't happen.

Scrumpy

Poor Starmer.
 He suddenly woke up and thought 'Today I am going to say something.'
He hasn't said anything much over the last few months..
Other than 'I will resign if I am found guilty..'
He got away with that one.. 
Perhaps he feels he now can say anything and make it sound true/believable...
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

-Oy-

Quote from: Alex on August 15, 2022, 03:39:53 PMNigel Farage would make a good PM
He'd have to be a good MP first :halo:
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

Diasi

If I was to be elected as PM I'd raise the basic State Pension to £400 per week & I'd cap energy bills at £1,000 per year indefinitely.

But of course, like Starmer, neither of us will be PM during this energy crisis so we can both promise whatever we want, safe in the knowledge we won't have to deliver on our promises.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

Quote from: -Oy- on August 15, 2022, 06:57:13 PMHe'd have to be a good MP first :halo:

You don't have to be an MP to become the PM, 1963  ?

Diasi

The last time that a PM did not sit in the Commons was 1963 during the few weeks between Alec Douglas-Home's relinquishment of his peerage and his victory in a by-election.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]