Twin Posts.

Started by Raven, February 20, 2022, 04:19:47 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

If PF keeps running it can build membership over time as it comes top of the pops in any search for pensioners forum. All that currently turn up here other than those specifically looking for it because they know it is here are spammers. That may change it may not. We need new members to inject a bit of life into the place as all that's keeping it going right now are the games.

Either that or something big happening in the world that is worth discussing rather than just moaning about such as some Royal with an inability sweat or to keep his flies zipped getting sued, another one intent on destroying the monarchy by claims of racism or a bunch of chancers rocking up to claim benefits asylum etc. etc. ad nauseum.

Scrumpy

Do you want me to make up a story..!!

On the way to the Co-op today a man approached me.. The mask he was wearing did little to disguise the menace that showed in his eyes.. His hands went deep into his pockets... I froze.. Was it a gun !!, a knife !! or some other sinister weapon that would show itself....!!
All I came out for was a ....
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Quote from: klondike on February 21, 2022, 10:12:06 AM

Either that or something big happening in the world that is worth discussing rather than just moaning about such as some Royal with an inability sweat or to keep his flies zipped getting sued, another one intent on destroying the monarchy by claims of racism or a bunch of chancers rocking up to claim benefits asylum etc. etc. ad nauseum.

You've probably just described what I post about, along with a few jokes.  This is the world today though, what else do we talk about, apart from what's happening around us  ?   :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Scrumpy

Absolutely.. If we had to wait for something of earth shattering importance before a discussion could be put in place most chat sites wouldn't have any posters..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Exactly Scrumpy !
So klondike, don't knock the content of the threads, just be glad we're all still posting !

klondike

Quote from: Alex on February 21, 2022, 10:34:58 AM
You've probably just described what I post about, along with a few jokes.  This is the world today though, what else do we talk about, apart from what's happening around us?
It's all that is happening in the outside world that's why. Depressing isn't it? Plus probably all we have to look forward to is Partygate reawakened another bloody COVID variant  and WW3

Raven

As many of you already know I am also a long standing Member of another Forum, I make no secret of it. I sometime find an intersting thread (imo) over there and bring it over here for discussion. Sometimes it works well, sometimes it doesn't.  :tongue:

crabbyob

plagerism.... i make up all my own jokes.....Honest

klondike

I can vouch for that. He didn't post one I sent him...  :grin:

crabbyob

erm, i have certain standards

Raven

crabbyob

well i did work in the pit bottom at one bit...

GrannyMac

I was in Donny on Saturday crabbyob.  For some reason you came to mind as the train passed Balby Bridge flats.   😄.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

crabbyob

what day was Saturday....lol... i am about half a mile away from the flats