Twin Posts.

Started by Raven, February 20, 2022, 04:19:47 PM

« previous - next »

zoony

Some members Alex. I saw a post today that was reminding him of how much he was disliked on the site for his arrogance.. It was from one of the old timers if I remember correctly..

Scrumpy

I disliked The Deep.. Ghastly man..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

zoony

They're both that way. The Ghastly Twins it is!.  :grin:

klondike

Quote from: Alex on February 20, 2022, 07:17:52 PM
It's inevitable there'll be some duplication, but  what I have noticed about PF is it seems all has been forgiven with Sciatico.  Although he is still rude, members seem to make allowances for him.
Have they been taken off pre moderation? If so it won't be long before they are both back up to their old tricks.

Raven

Quote from: Alex on February 20, 2022, 07:17:52 PM
It's inevitable there'll be some duplication, but  what I have noticed about PF is it seems all has been forgiven with Sciatico.  Although he is still rude, members seem to make allowances for him.

Yes I noticed that as well. But I have not made any allowances for him and I will continue to ignore both him and Deep. Pair of nasty Scunners IMO.  :nooo:

crabbyob

i no longer visit , the old site, no hard feelings now i can post photo's on here too, i just visit here...

Michael Rolls

Quote from: Raven on February 20, 2022, 09:04:04 PM
Yes I noticed that as well. But I have not made any allowances for him and I will continue to ignore both him and Deep. Pair of nasty Scunners IMO.  :nooo:
same here
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

1955vintage

Scatico is poisonous whereas Deep is an arrogant buffoon.
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

Michael Rolls

I wouldn't rate either of them that highly
Mike
[email protected]

1955vintage

I am too soft and pleasant at times................... :evil:
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Scrumpy

Quote from: crabbyob on February 20, 2022, 10:27:33 PM
i no longer visit , the old site, no hard feelings now i can post photo's on here too, i just visit here...

My choice is on here too.. I don't need to read two posts that are almost the same.. It can result in double vision..
I think one of those Mr Nasties looks in on here too..  :hmm:  But he doesn't participate..

klondike

I get no choice.  :grin:
That's my own fault though.

Scrumpy

Hey klondike !!.. Does it matter when both sites are almost identical..
Nothing is happening much on either site.. 
All I know is that Chris called us liars.. and never apologized even when he had worked it all out..  So.. If klondike suited us then.. when we needed it.. why shouldn't it continue to suit us now !!! ... and if we no longer need it .. why stay on both..!!!
Just my opinion..   I shall continue to support klondike.. and if it all goes tits up.. I doubt the other side would appeal any more..

Michael Rolls

Scrumpy
If one ignores, as I do, the two unpleasant gentlemen, PF is much as it has always been, although with much less activity than before last year's hiatus
Mike
[email protected]