Twin Posts.

Started by Raven, February 20, 2022, 04:19:47 PM

« previous - next »

Raven

Anyone else finding it annoying, you go to PF and add your post to whatever, then come on here and find the same threads. I don't want to be answering the same questions again.   :waiting:

Scrumpy

I don't go there so no problem for me..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Raven

I think I'll have to stop as well, no point in doing it all twice.

Michael Rolls

I use both sites - enjoy doing so. Yes, there is some duplication in the games - which I enjoy, but not in much else. I did post about Her Majesty on both sites - seemed the right thing to do.
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Raven

Yes I brought some of the games over myself. But I've even gone off them just now. Don't know why, I just can't be bothered with anything at the moment.  :cry:

Scrumpy

Raven

Maybe, I'm a real outdoor person and I feel so cooped up. The storms are driving me nuts.

Michael Rolls

they certainly don't help
Mike
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Chin up love....It will soon be Spring.. So many buds coming through..

Michael Rolls

snowdrops and aconite are out up here - but no daffs yet
Mike
[email protected]

zoony

I too pop into the other place now and again and I post if anything takes my fancy as I do here. I decided to support Chris if I can cos I wouldn't've had the good years on PF if not for him/her let alone this new, improved version..

Raven

Yes I see the buds in the park when I go past the place on my way to the pool. I noticed a load of them coming up on the South Inch in Perth before I came back up the road.

Raven

Quote from: zoony on February 20, 2022, 06:17:20 PM
I too pop into the other place now and again and I post if anything takes my fancy as I do here. I decided to support Chris if I can cos I wouldn't've had the good years on PF if not for him/her let alone this new, improved version..

Agreed I want to stay with both Sites.  :check:

klondike

Quote from: zoony on February 20, 2022, 06:17:20 PM
this new, improved version..
Version 2.1 of the Simple Machines Forum code is now on general release. I'm reluctant to install it though as it is bound to be a little different. If not why produce it?

Alex

It's inevitable there'll be some duplication, but  what I have noticed about PF is it seems all has been forgiven with Sciatico.  Although he is still rude, members seem to make allowances for him.