Brace yourself England !

Started by Alex, December 29, 2021, 05:31:05 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

The Jocks are coming !   :grin:
The Scottish Government has said Scots should not go to England on New Years Eve to celebrate, but as wee krankie has closed down clubs in Scotland, a few may be heading for England, kilt 'n all

Scrumpy

Alex... We could glue our bums to the M25 .. :grin:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

zoony

:grin: :grin: Nice one Scrumpy.. Naw.. Jocks, yer welcome. Just leave Jimmy Shand on the bus.. :nooo:

Raven

This wee Jock will not be anywhere near jolly old England. It will probably be the "F*** You Brigade" from Glasgow. Rules are not meant to be applied to them.  :downvote:

Wandering Walter

Alex

M25 ? they'll all be heading to Newcastle I bet.   

Diasi

Quote from: Raven on December 29, 2021, 06:18:12 PM
This wee Jock will not be anywhere near jolly old England. It will probably be the "F*** You Brigade" from Glasgow. Rules are not meant to be applied to them.  :downvote:

Oy, one of my friends was a proud Glaswegian. Lol  :smiley:

When he was quite ill & right up to the time he died, I'd visit him on a regular basis & he'd regale me with stories of his childhood in Glasgow.

I hope that, in some small way, I helped him to be able relive what seemed to be a happy childhood & which seemed to cheer him up.

He was, & still is, very special to me as I met my wife through him.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Raven

Ah Diasi, not all folk from Glasgow are like the ones I'm meaning. Most are fine but there is a section who do what they want and not what they are asked to do.
Telling them no Hogmanay bash is just daring them to have one.

Raven

Came across this wee snippit in todays papers. Sorry the writing didn't come up without blurs but it's the headline that got me. I'd have thought the UK Government would have been furious about this. But Nope, Open Arms. :sad:

[automatically pruned due to age]

Alex

I guess if they'd said No we don't want the Scots down here, that wouldn't have gone down well.  Between a rock and a hard place  :grin:

Raven

Quote from: Alex on December 30, 2021, 02:12:09 PM
I guess if they'd said No we don't want the Scots down here, that wouldn't have gone down well.  Between a rock and a hard place  :grin:

Aye I guess your right. :wink:

Michael Rolls

I applaud the attitude - all are welcome in this one country
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]