Phillip Schofield

Started by Diasi, May 29, 2023, 10:39:12 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

The story even got a mention on the Farage show on GB News the last two days with contributions from Dan Wooton and Eamonn Holmes who were both involved with this. They said that everybody involved with the program knew about his toy boy and the ITV bosses sacked anybody who let anything slip in an attempt to protect Schofield from any scandal.

If what was said is to be believed Schofield is a thoroughly nasty piece of work, Willoughby knew all about it and started to distance herself from him in an attempt to protect her career. There is even some sort parliamentary committee questioning ITV bosses.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/usshowbiz/article-12140825/ITV-bosses-face-grilling-MPs-week-handling-Phillip-Schofields-affair.html

Alex

D'ya know I'm sick and tired of hearing about Phillip bloody Schofield now.....and his sidekick.  Whole programmes are being taken up with this pair, you'd think they'd sold secrets to the Russians.

Michael Rolls

with any luck, perhaps they might sell themselves to the Russians and we can go back to serious programmes like Morecambe and Wise or the Two Ronnies
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Raven

Quote from: Michael Rolls on May 31, 2023, 04:43:52 PMwith any luck, perhaps they might sell themselves to the Russians and we can go back to serious programmes like Morecambe and Wise or the Two Ronnies

Much as I'd like it to I doubt it would happen.Todays wee dearies would find something to be insulted about, complain loudly and the worried TV Channel would rush to remove the offending program, apologising all the while.  :boo:

Michael Rolls

sadly, I feel that you are right!
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]