As the great Roger Daltrey sang

Won't get fooled again'
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

Michael Rolls

fifty years ago life seemed so simple
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Diasi

It's time for the general public to wake up to the the fact that the world's problems are deliberately engineered as a means of control.

For example, the EU was set up in a way that allows non elected officials to have total control of policies & laws, with absolutely no accountability to the public. 

Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Cassandra

Quote from: 1955vintage on May 27, 2023, 09:08:18 PMAs the great Roger Daltrey sang

Won't get fooled again'

How true,

... There's nothing in the street
Looks any different to me
And the slogans are effaced, by-the-bye
And the parting on the left
Is now the parting on the right
And the beards have all grown longer overnight ...
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

1955vintage

Meet the new boss,same as the old boss 
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

Raven

Quote from: Michael Rolls on May 28, 2023, 04:30:15 AMfifty years ago life seemed so simple

How True......sigh. :worried:

Cassandra

The W.E.F. are the true enemy of democracy and freedom. They already govern France through Macron (ex WEF world youth leader) and Canada via Trudeau another with similar pedigree. Repair work is now necessary through in New Zealand though, where the ever popular 'Gee gee' Jacinda Adern another youthful WEF student was finally exterminated.

Their chosen instrument of control is the WHO, where by creating pandemics they can control supply and demand, social order and govern without the need for democracy. The WHO is funded 80% by 'Private' capital, with Bill Gates its biggest single donor. It employs 7,000 people in 149 countries and is ideally placed to front up as a 'vehicle' for a succession movement like the WEF to utilise in World control.

Sunak's in laws own 'Infosys' a massive multi national data company and major, donor and 'influencer' to the WEF.

Eight Tory MP's are members of the WEF

Dominic Raab, MP for Esher and Walton / not standing in future
Robert Jenrick, MP for Newark
Liam Fox, MP for North Somerset
David Davies, MP for Monmouth
Sajid Javid, MP for Bromsgrove
Matt Hancock, MP for West Suffolk
Tom Tugendhat, MP for Tonbridge and Malling
Jeremy Hunt, MP for South West Surrey

What a collection of little beauts!

Michael Rolls

Fox and Davies I liked - oh dear!
[email protected]

Cassandra

Its the Welsh Davies Mike, not David Davis from Beverley. The 'Blob' hasn't got to him yet!

Alex

Only 8  ?  there's a surprise.

Michael Rolls

Quote from: Cassandra on May 30, 2023, 03:22:59 PMIts the Welsh Davies Mike, not David Davis from Beverley. The 'Blob' hasn't got to him yet!
Oh - thanks for that - what a relief
[email protected]

Cassandra

Quote from: Michael Rolls on May 31, 2023, 04:48:40 AMOh - thanks for that - what a relief

Yes a good straight talking chap, shame that slick with a face like a condom (Cameroon) beat him to it for the leadership!

Michael Rolls

totally agree1
[email protected]