Own goal

Started by klondike, May 31, 2023, 11:58:45 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

I don't seek out news on this bloke (I don't have to as his hunt for privacy seems to fill the news daily) but the tagline caught my eye. Not exactly the sharpest knife is he?

Prince Harry faces US visa court battle after drug revelations in Spare

A federal judge could order the US government to unseal Prince Harry's visa application amid claims his drug-taking revelations in his memoir Spare should have barred entry to the country.

The US government could be forced to unseal Prince Harry's US visa application in court following his drug-taking revelations in his memoir Spare.

A federal judge will hear the case on June 6, Nile Gardiner, director of the Margaret Thatcher Centre for Freedom at the Heritage Foundation, said.

The think tank has been looking to confirm the Duke of Sussex's use of cocaine, marijuana, and magic mushrooms was correctly detailed on his visa application, the Daily Express US reports.

US visa applications can be denied over drug taking, although it is not a hard-and-fast rule.

Mr Gardiner, formerly an aide to Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, tweeted on Tuesday: "Prince Harry immigration records case will be held in Washington, DC Federal Court in front of a US Federal Judge."

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1775919/prince-harry-drugs-us-visa-court-date

Scrumpy

If only someone had the balls to turf him out..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

as long as they don't send him here (I assume he is back Stateside at the 'mo?)
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

I think they are considering Rwanda  :grin:

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Raven

Poor Harry, I feel sorry for him......Yes Really.  :evil:

Alex

Quote from: klondike on May 31, 2023, 12:31:03 PMI think they are considering Rwanda  :grin:

😁😁😁😁