KIngston upon Thames !

Started by Flying Bomb, February 05, 2022, 10:02:29 AM

« previous - next »

Flying Bomb

Icon of the town

[automatically pruned due to age]

Michael Rolls

good lord! Used to live just down the road in Surbiton. Those phone boxes appear in Google Maps in a shot dated June 2021. What on earth are they doing there?
Having seen that I did a Street map tour of Old London Road - hardly recognised it - but it is nearly 40 years since I walked down it.
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

Kingston on Hull went one better (or probably one worse) No BT there just KCOMM instead. Not sure if they do public urinals telepone boxes though

Scrumpy

Not too far from me..
It looks ok but not my thing..  I like different things and anything to brighten up an area is good ..So many places are dull and run down..
I went to an area a while back and they had Churchhill sitting on a public seat in the square.. he was cast in iron.. I think it was iron..!!
We had a most beautiful tree on a roundabout in the town.. She was more a large bush than a tree.. she blossomed every year and was a pleasure to see..  It didn't obstruct anyone's vision and the roundabout wasn't busy.. But , I don't see her anymore..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

crabbyob

Quote from: klondike on February 05, 2022, 10:22:26 AM
Kingston on Hull went one better (or probably one worse) No BT there just KCOMM instead. Not sure if they do public urinals telepone boxes though
yes they do mate, but i think they are painted white... or were