Tested positive with covid.

Started by Scrumpy, June 02, 2022, 06:40:11 PM

« previous - next »

Cassandra

Not surprising as he's had four injections. A much hidden Govt Statistics report showed that over the age of 60, you were three and a half times more likely to contract Covid with three injections, than someone with none.

But follow the science and fill your arm up seems to be case?
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

zoony

Quote from: 1955vintage on June 03, 2022, 08:43:57 AMHopefully, Megan and 'Arry will catch it off him.
Really? That makes you a spiteful fool and what goes around...

Cassandra

Latest, Archbishop falls over from Covid - 'God says' OK Lockdown on the way ...

[automatically pruned due to age]

Alex

Was that photo taken in India, or maybe  Pakistan  ? :cool:

Raven

Quote from: zoony on June 03, 2022, 04:44:11 PMReally? That makes you a spiteful fool and what goes around...

Glad someone agrees with me.

Alex

I just didn't take the comment seriously, I thought it was tongue in cheek.  :hmm:

Scrumpy

I'm sure it wasn't meant in a nasty way..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Cassandra

Quote from: Alex on June 03, 2022, 05:09:09 PMWas that photo taken in India, or maybe  Pakistan  ? :cool:

Blackburn I think? :cry:

1955vintage

It was very much tongue in cheek as I don't believe Andrew has it. They would have an excuse for not being at the events they are not invited to.

Apologies if any offence was taken.
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

klondike

I took it to mean that you hoped the no longer royal ex-pats will stay away too. Something I hope too as they are an embarrassment.

Scrumpy

Just being there and  'Keeping a low profile' encourages the cameras to play 'eye spy' with them..
 They.. in my opinion , do it for the publicity..  Something for them to talk about when they go back 'Home'. Where they need to boost up their popularity..

Raven

I am most definitely the odd one out here with the Royals. I have always liked Harry and not William nearly as much. Did a lot of googling the past week, and this fall out seems to have started with William calling Megan "That Woman" and telling Harry to slow down his relationship with her. Harry got annoyed and I would have as well if my sisters had referred to my chosen partner as "That Man" and things took off from there.
It may have started as friendly advice to a younger brother but it certainly didn't come across to Harry that way. Next thing Megan's accused of bullying the staff, did she though? Only certain people know the answer to that, and it's not the public, then William kicked them out of the home they were sharing with himself and Kate. I can well understand them rowing, but we should not be looking to blame anyone for it, as we simply don't know. I understand Harry wanting to leave, it must have been a horrible atmosphere. I think I would have wanted out of it as well.
Have you seen the photos of William lately, talk about a sour face, it would turn the bloody milk.
I also liked Camilla, and never turned on her for being with Charles, she should have wed him years ago when they were first together, but for that stupid virgin rule. I think she's fitted in well since they finally did get married and hasn't put a foot wrong since.

Scrumpy

I wonder who it was that actually heard William say these things..!!
I think people believe what they want to believe..
I too have preferences concerning the royals..
I like Charles and Camilla.. I didn't like Diana..  So I prefer to believe what I want to believe concerning them..
We could go on for ages reading this and that.. Nobody knows the real truth.. One thing I am certain of though is that even within the 'Firm' there are liars.. 

Raven

I expect it was the Palace staff who overheard rows and then blabbed, telling it their way, true or as they wanted it. I was no fan of Diana either, but I liked Sarah Ferguson, IMO I don't think the Royals know how to handle people from real life who are not stuffed shirts.
Same with Megan, I mean how dare the lass have opinions, and horror of horrors, she voiced them.  As for one or some being liars, yes of course there are, none of them are perfect.

hugh

To be honest I am no fan of royals so pleased I have a garden and a TV sports channel to get away from it all. Around here no flags or anything to make one feel its a special weekend. 
Happy Golfer