Who gave permission for this ?

Started by Alex, February 22, 2024, 09:38:55 PM

« previous - next »

muddy

Nick Ferrari cuts off MP for refusing to answer question re Lee Anderson

URL fixed to show inline - Mark

https://letschat.club/index.php?topic=4338.0

Raven

Watching the News before I went to the pool and I saw Lee Anderson is refusing to apologise for what he said. Well good for him, he only said what so many are thinking and maybe now more will get behind him and publicly agree. Mayor Kahn and friends need to understand the real British have had enough.

Ashy

It may well be a world wide problem but our bit of it is a British problem.

klondike

Looks like that video has been pulled. It was certainly there earlier.

I found it on TikTok downloaded it and put it on DailyMotion as TikTok doesn't link to well

JBR

Quote from: klondike on February 27, 2024, 10:51:34 AMLooks like that video has been pulled. It was certainly there earlier.

I found it on TikTok downloaded it and put it on DailyMotion as TikTok doesn't link to well

Would you vote for a party like that?
Not only are they afraid of accusations from 'certain people', they are afraid of speaking the truth.
If they are not able to speak the truth, are they able to govern the country?
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Michael Rolls

well thay have spent a fair amount of time proving that they can't run the country
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

muddy

What a shower and what is to come ? 

JBR

Quote from: Michael Rolls on February 28, 2024, 09:23:53 AMwell thay have spent a fair amount of time proving that they can't run the country
Labour have done the same, but they have the advantage of short memories, especially in the young!
Bliar was the worst PM I ever remember.
No, he wasn't wishy-washy like Sunak and others.  He just dived in and created as much damage as he could!

Ashy

So far my list of worst administrations has three conservatives and one labour, at least in their party names:

E. Heath 1970-1974
J. Major 1992-1997
A. L. Blair 1997-

dextrous63

Each of those has 5 letters in their surnames.  Even more worrying is that each had 2 vowels and 3 consonants.

Is this a conspiracy?  After all. Lenin, Stalin and Putin all had names with a similar make up.

Edit...oops.  Comrade Joe's name has 6 letters in it.  He always had to be one better than everyone else, the maniac.

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

Interesting that Ashy put 

A. L. Blair 1997-

Probably true as the Conservative party gave up on conservative policies post Blair.

JBR

Quote from: klondike on February 29, 2024, 05:59:10 PMInteresting that Ashy put

A. L. Blair 1997-

Probably true as the Conservative party gave up on conservative policies post Blair.
Yes.  They became infiltrated by Liberals.
So now we have the choice of left-wing Labour and left-wing Conservative.
Or right-wing Reform.
Or the Monster Raving Loony Party, which at least cannot be as bad as the first two!