Who gave permission for this ?

Started by Alex, February 22, 2024, 09:38:55 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

So these idiots just see Hamas as an elected government, despite the fact they're banned as a terrorist organisation in several countries, they just don't want to see.

JBR

Quote from: muddy on February 23, 2024, 10:31:47 PM

Even an old (white) woman protesting and making the V-sign.
More young trendy white people doing the protesting than muslims.

At 54% white British in Londonistan, all of these naive young protesters are going to get the shock of their lives when islam takes over what once was our capital city!
They'll soon change their tune, but they'll get exactly what they deserve.
I have no sympathy for them.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Judd

Quote from: JBR on February 23, 2024, 02:24:06 PMIt wouldn't surprise me at all if Khan't was involved and, of course, the Met. police did nothing.

I suspect that the population of London is still a majority of white British, so how is it that the muslims now seem to have more control of that place than the majority.  I suppose control actually devolves on to the people who are actually in power: Khan and his council, the leaders of the Met., and probably the civil service.

I'd really like to know the real truth of the matter.

What MP Lee Anderson said yesterday is true 

"I don't actually believe that the Islamists have got control of our country, but what I do believe is they've got control of Khan, and they've got control of London... He's actually given our capital city away to his mates."

Obviously he's been censured by the usual suspects who are demanding that Sunak remove the whip, thus booting him out of the Tory party.
A Noble Spirit Embiggens The Smallest Man

JBR

Quote from: Judd on February 24, 2024, 02:55:41 PMWhat MP Lee Anderson said yesterday is true

"I don't actually believe that the Islamists have got control of our country, but what I do believe is they've got control of Khan, and they've got control of London... He's actually given our capital city away to his mates."

Obviously he's been censured by the usual suspects who are demanding that Sunak remove the whip, thus booting him out of the Tory party.

I believe you are completely right.

Londonistan is becoming the first majority muslim city in this country.  As long as muslims are in the majority, the probability of the city having a muslim mayor in perpetuity.

It already is pretty much an independent enclave in the country and, in time, will possibly become independent of our government.

And then it will spread!

muddy

Tower Hamlets is practically all Muslim ruled like a Pakistani village by corrupt mayor Lufur Rahman. .

Judd

The gutless Tories have succumbed to pressure from the lefties and have suspended Lee Anderson for telling the truth.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-68392621
A Noble Spirit Embiggens The Smallest Man

JBR

Quote from: Judd on February 24, 2024, 08:36:41 PMThe gutless Tories have succumbed to pressure from the lefties and have suspended Lee Anderson for telling the truth.

Oh dear!  Naughty naughty.

The 11th Commandment: Thou shalt not criticise any muslim.

And I'm not joking, unfortunately.

klondike

Quote from: Judd on February 24, 2024, 08:36:41 PMThe gutless Tories have succumbed to pressure from the lefties and have suspended Lee Anderson for telling the truth.
He'd make a good Reform MP.

JBR

Quote from: klondike on February 24, 2024, 09:25:10 PMHe'd make a good Reform MP.
I sincerely hope that he agrees.
Reform have advertised some very attractive ideas in their manifesto but, being a new party, lacks well-known names.
I have read suggestions in social media that if the Conservatives begin to realise that they are less than popular today (for some reason!), the true Conservatives should offer to stand for Reform.

Of course, if they do then Reform should take care to pick and choose because, as I'm sure we all know now, many sitting Conservative MPs are actually Liberals under-cover, which I am sure is why they haven't a clue what to do these days.

Certainly, they should reject any 'friendly offers' by Cameron, the coward who resigned when he didn't get his way!  Leave him in the House of Lords where he has no real power.

ansu

At school for passing the A level our pupils deal a lot with the UK and its colonial past and we learn that in the Uk there are 3 hotspots with mainly muslin population. I just have checked the German Internet and they write that Christians obviously are a minority in the UK at present - a fact that's also due to your former colonies with mainly muslim population. So, maybe Khan solely can't be blamed for this. However, as being no UK citizen I am perhaps wrong.

klondike

I am not sure but I think there are few practising Christians left anywhere is the UK. Many may put CoE in the religion box on their census form but in the main the only time most "Chrtistians" have any contact with religion here is weddings and funerals with some doing Christenings more for the look of the thing than any belief.

The only really large actively practiced religion is Islam. I'd say that adherants of that considerably exceed practicing Christians.

There are far more than 3 muslim hotspots here. Pretty much all of London and most big cities have sizeable muslim populations.

JBR

Quote from: ansu on February 25, 2024, 10:18:59 AMAt school for passing the A level our pupils deal a lot with the UK and its colonial past and we learn that in the Uk there are 3 hotspots with mainly muslin population. I just have checked the German Internet and they write that Christians obviously are a minority in the UK at present - a fact that's also due to your former colonies with mainly muslim population. So, maybe Khan solely can't be blamed for this. However, as being no UK citizen I am perhaps wrong.
I am not surprised that Christians are a minority in the UK today.  Who do I blame for that?  The Christian churches, especially the CofE and its leader in Canterbury who is as 'woke' as a man who has never slept for years!

I agree that we had colonies all over the world, but the mass of illegal muslim invaders today do not come from places like Pakistan, etc., but from the Middle East and north Africa: places where we have never had colonies.  They don't come here because they feel a historical connection to the UK, but because our government is far weaker than any other countries and bend over backward to provide anything and everything which your countries are sensible not to offer.

The same people are also invading Germany and other west European countries despite you never having had colonies in the muslim world.

As for Khan, the muslim population of London is now probably greater than white British and Khan is their leader.  He, I am sure, is instrumental in persuading the Metropolitan Police to quietly ignore the protests in what was once a great city which have been prolific on today's news programmes.

Alex

"I agree that we had colonies all over the world, but the mass of illegal muslim invaders today do not come from places like Pakistan, etc., but from the Middle East and north Africa: places where we have never had colonies.  They don't come here because they feel a historical connection to the UK, but because our government is far weaker than any other countries and bend over backward to provide anything and everything which your countries are sensible not to offer."

Spot on again JBR

muddy

"It's become a great tradition in UK public life to not confront Islamic extremism. Instead, each time there's an attack or threat we sacrifice someone who said something about the threat. I see this season Lee Anderson is the votive offering. "

Douglas Murray 

JBR

Quote from: muddy on February 25, 2024, 08:05:13 PM"It's become a great tradition in UK public life to not confront Islamic extremism. Instead, each time there's an attack or threat we sacrifice someone who said something about the threat. I see this season Lee Anderson is the votive offering. "

Douglas Murray

Fortunately, the Lib-Cons are not long for this country.

It is likely that Labour will form the next government, and cause further damage to the nation.
However, there is still a chance that, following the enormous increase in support for Reform, that they might yet have a chance to take what everyone seems to believe that Labour is expecting to get.

We have a choice.  Reform or Labour and a future muslim government.
Lee Anderson appears to be fully aware of the dangers which Khan will bring to this country.
He, and some trustworthy Conservative MPs, would be wise to join and stand for Reform.