Who gave permission for this ?

Started by Alex, February 22, 2024, 09:38:55 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

klondike

I don't know how much power that needs but I'm guessing it must be more than a couple of AA Duracells. Plus it must need a stable base. It's difficut to see how it could have been set up and operated secretly.

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

Permission was needed from The Commons Speaker and Westminster Council according to the Mail.

muddy

Did anyone give permission ?
You would need I assume some pretty sophisticated projection equipment to do this .
Who is paying for all this ?

Alex

Tonight a GB News reporter said it was a machine sat on a fence, operated by pro Palestine supporters.  He told police nearby but they did nothing.

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

They get away with it because the country fear them ... And fear them they should..

Just putting up a Union Jack in your own garden can bring you problems.. I don't think it is allowed.. I believe our council would be on you like a ton of bricks..
We have an American flag that is hoisted up every July 4th by an American family.. No-one says a word..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

That's surprising Scrumpy, they hate America more than us !

klondike

You are allowed to fly the flag but the pole height is limited here.

JBR

Quote from: Alex on February 22, 2024, 09:38:55 PMI guess it may have been Khan.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1760586526226817381
It wouldn't surprise me at all if Khan't was involved and, of course, the Met. police did nothing.

I suspect that the population of London is still a majority of white British, so how is it that the muslims now seem to have more control of that place than the majority.  I suppose control actually devolves on to the people who are actually in power: Khan and his council, the leaders of the Met., and probably the civil service.

I'd really like to know the real truth of the matter.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

GrannyMac

Only just JBR.  46% minority ethnic in London.  The demographics in London are vastly different fro the rest of England at 14%.  I suspect its even lower in Scotland and Wales.

https://trustforlondon.org.uk/data/geography-population/#:~:text=Ethnic%20diversity,by%20East%20London%20(50%25).
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

dextrous63